United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 23-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's ridiculous to be proud to be british. and it's ridiculous to run around in a panic now, too. straw men all over the shop.
I always like the fact we had never had fascism or Stalinism etc. in our country. I thought we were a level headed bunch but sadly not.

I'm not panicking but I think we're f***ed and I am out of here asap. I don't like the way we are going at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
No, this c***...

I think we've found Jem's in real life identity ...
I had a year at Oxford Uni, 1988 - 1989. I saw this c*** speak at the Oxford Union. An absolute world class whopper who wouldn't have survived 2 minutes on the streets of Manchester.

Still, he'll appeal to the Brexit Brigade

Old 23-11-2016, 02:18 PM
jem

Quote:
it should be something of a clue that we have different names. and he's a tory.

Old 23-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Zorg

Apparently Rawlinson's said the cabinet could have another 50 of the shop-soiled chocolate oranges if he plugs them again in his Budget speech next year.

Old 23-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it should be something of a clue that we have different names. and he's a tory.
Your in real life name is Jem ?

..and yes, I concede, you're not a tory.... you is a Kipper !

Old 23-11-2016, 02:40 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
This is worth reading, John Harris in the Grauniad:
On Brexit, the Labour leadership offers anxious voters nothing
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...P=share_btn_tw
Yep, even if you accept that the guardian is anti-corbz, labour strategy re brexit and its pr machine is f***ing woeful. Keir is the one bright spark.

Quote:
No, this c***...

Surprisingly, Rees mogg is probably one of the better Tory MP's imv. Comes across as a teddy bear clutching 'you fag, warm me my toast' type but then that's to be expected. Actually, he would be the fagger rather than faggee in that situation.

Last edited by My Name is Keith; 23-11-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Old 23-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Yep, even if you accept that the guardian is anti-corbz, labour strategy re brexit and its pr machine f**king woeful. Keir is the one bright spark.
keir starmer? is that the same bloke that the labour leader promoted to become his shadow secretary of state for brexit?

Old 23-11-2016, 02:49 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
keir starmer? is that the same bloke that the labour leader promoted to become his shadow secretary of state for brexit?
Presentationally. I think the strategy is poor. Realise you won't have a bad word said against the corbz administration.

Old 23-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Presentationally. I think the strategy is poor. Realise you won't have a bad word said against the corbz administration.
i've got plenty of bad words for the corbyn administration - many of them about his original appointments.

but i see him as a facilitator and have done since the start he is becoming more confident though, as if he might actually quite like to give it a whirl himself after all. still confused by his promotion of nia griffiths amongst others...

Old 23-11-2016, 03:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
This is worth reading, John Harris in the Grauniad:
On Brexit, the Labour leadership offers anxious voters nothing
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...P=share_btn_tw
This is the same Harris who has spent the past year bigging up the "Labour's core voters are all Brexit-voting racist oiks who the party must appease or face destruction" meme.

He can f*** off tbh.

Old 23-11-2016, 03:12 PM
jem

Quote:
Your in real life name is Jem ?
isn't yours albert tatlock? I thought it was a bit of a coincidence.

what next? his name isn't really keith?