United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2008, 06:44 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Yep. To be honest it would give me a lot more pleasure seeing the young lads up front supporting Roon, Tevez and maybe Saha when needed, chipping in with a few goals here and there, than it would to see us splash out £30m on a slapped arse like 'Berbs'. If the whole squad is fit he only just makes the bench for me, so I just don't see the £#%&!ing point.
confirmed

love the way you say "berbs"

Unread 10-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Yessir
Got 2 against Roma today I hear .

We should have got him when Spurs were hawking him around for £8m.

Unread 10-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
Tevez was brilliant at times. His all round play is excellent, and he was at the centre of a lot of our moves. I can see him being just as important as Ronaldo and Rooney this season.

Obviously we need a striker, but you're always going to get some moaning about the team, trying to be top reds complaining about being around daytrippers etc
I AM a top red. So there.

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:08 PM
plopborsky

good to see alot of young kids at the match. Top reds hate that .

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:13 PM
sweetleftfoot

Nkaf

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I AM a top red. So there.
Whereabouts you live mate?

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Whereabouts you live mate?
where all the top reds live.

west london.

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
where all the top reds live.

west london.

Do you have a link for getting tickets? Was just gonna say that if you ever have a spare, you could worse than sell it to me

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Do you have a link for getting tickets? Was just gonna say that if you ever have a spare, you could worse than sell it to me
i'll bear you in mind, mate.

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Sloppy

cockneys hogging all these tickets.

Unread 10-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Vic Mackey

Nice one.

For the record, there were a few yuppie types there today, but I thought it was a decent atmosphere with a few favourites regularly doing the rounds where I was sitting.

Unread 10-08-2008, 10:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

I actually enjoyed it today

thought we were superb in just about every department apart from scoring obviously and yep we do need a striker but 5-0 wouldn't have flattered us

it's scary when you look at the players we have to come back and the one or two we'll sign, Chelsea might run us close again but their squad is nowhere near as good as ours

can't wait to shut those Pompey £#%&!wits up again in a couple of weeks, £#%&!in #@&%!s

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
cockneys hogging all these tickets.
there were 10,000 spares if you really wanted to go.

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I actually enjoyed it today

thought we were superb in just about every department apart from scoring obviously and yep we do need a striker but 5-0 wouldn't have flattered us

it's scary when you look at the players we have to come back and the one or two we'll sign, Chelsea might run us close again but their squad is nowhere near as good as ours

can't wait to shut those Pompey £#%&!wits up again in a couple of weeks, £#%&!in #@&%!s
get a £#%&!ing grip, braveheart, 2 or 3-0 maybe

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

what??

Fletcher sitter, Fletcher off the bar, stonewall penalty denied, James great save from Tevez, Tevez chance right at death

there's 5-0 right there

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:30 PM
History

Quote:
what??

Fletcher sitter, Fletcher off the bar, stonewall penalty denied, James great save from Tevez, Tevez chance right at death

there's 5-0 right there
Missed, Missed, Should of been given probably scored, missed.

1-0 actually.

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Camel

Quote:
what??

there's 5-0 right there
the moon is made of cheese too. fletcher should have buried that chance and the lack of a penalty when tevez got rugby talkled was criminal. gotta expect james to make a save or two, surprised he didn't do better in the shootout. 2-0 would've been apt.

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
the moon is made of cheese too. fletcher should have buried that chance and the lack of a penalty when tevez got rugby talkled was criminal. gotta expect james to make a save or two, surprised he didn't do better in the shootout. 2-0 would've been apt.
nar...3-0 more like it

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Camel

Quote:
nar...3-0 more like it
0-0 more like

lack of striking options was a bain today. campbell should have come on at least ten minutes earlier and nani should never have been subbed.

Unread 10-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Ryan91

2 morons near me both had the new away shirt with TERRY 26 on the back. No wum.
Closed Thread