United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just so I’m clear, we’ve decide the problem at the club is actually the only players we have with any sort of ability or desire to attack; Pogba, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Lukaku even Mata are all basically not good enough and need selling?

There’s no chance this all points to a greater underlying issue...?

Unread 05-05-2018, 09:19 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Just so I’m clear, we’ve decide the problem at the club is actually the only players we have with any sort of ability or desire to attack; Pogba, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Lukaku even Mata are all basically not good enough and need selling?

There’s no chance this all points to a greater underlying issue...?
Where has anyone said that all these players need selling?

Unread 05-05-2018, 09:22 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Where has anyone said that all these players need selling?
I've seen calls for all those players to be sold in various places; it says £#%&! Pogba off 4 posts up or something. There's a thread regarding selling Martial to Chelsea etc.

Unread 05-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Him and Bunks nailed it tbf

OR...

Bunks is Garth?

Unread 05-05-2018, 01:12 PM
LFOD

Quote:
I've seen calls for all those players to be sold in various places; it says f*** Pogba off 4 posts up or something. There's a thread regarding selling Martial to Chelsea etc.
martial and pogba are shit and have been for their time here except for a flash here and there. Jose isn't my choice but these players aren't doing it on the pitch and they aren't they only ones. Tony wouldn't even be missed.

Unread 08-05-2018, 02:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
I've played in relegation battles before and they are instant cures for constipation!

Quote:
The way Ben Foster is playing at the moment he could make my Team of the Season. I don't think I have seen anything quite like this in the Premier League before. Both goalkeeper and manager seem to be performing miracles for the team at the same time. Foster looks unbeatable and Moore seems like the coolest man on the planet in such extraordinary circumstances.

Quote:
I had the honour of presenting the Ivory Coast international with the Best of Africa team award at a prestigious ceremony in London this week. I couldn't resist the opportunity to ask him would a club like Spurs interest him. A shocked Zaha went to great lengths to tell me how happy he was at Crystal Palace and how much he enjoyed working with Roy Hodgson. I think £70m should do it, and I would gladly drive him there myself.

Unread 08-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Jethro

Quote:
The way Ben Foster is playing at the moment he could make my Team of the Season
The guy is a certified £#%&!ing idiot. How Redknapp and this @#%&! are allowed to voice their opinion is beyond me.

Unread 08-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The guy is a certified £#%&!ing idiot. How Redknapp and this @#%&! are allowed to voice their opinion is beyond me.
Yup. and Crooks as well.

Unread 14-05-2018, 07:53 AM
TheFatGoth

Garth's Team of the Season

Quote:
I was asked recently who were my top three managers this season. Without a moment's hesitation I said Rafael Benitez, Sean Dyche and Chris Hughton.
Closed Thread