Dunkers destroyed

Only kidding, pal ;-)

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:49 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Quote:
The only other thing I've seen on it is that Valencia asked and Mourinho said no. That was this morning.

At least I have a source...
Quote:
Both stemming from the Daily Heil this morning no doubt
Quote:
Quote:

I told you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Quote:
Classic dunky, everything he touches, turns to pumpkin.

Unread 02-09-2017, 10:47 AM
dunk

Erm, I was just reporting the facts as they were. Think you need to look at those claiming the news as their own..

Saffers, pal, you've declared the signings of Rodriguez, Bakayoko and Aurier, at least, this summer alone and all of them to be the final piece of the jigsaw/worldies; pretty sure not a one of them is at the club..

Unread 02-09-2017, 11:14 AM
believe

Unread 02-09-2017, 03:40 PM
lindelof

Quote:
Erm, I was just reporting the facts as they were. Think you need to look at those claiming the news as their own..

Saffers, pal, you've declared the signings of Rodriguez, Bakayoko and Aurier, at least, this summer alone and all of them to be the final piece of the jigsaw/worldies; pretty sure not a one of them is at the club..
I didn't claim the news as my own thank you. I even said it came from two reports. You just refused to believe it for some strange reason. Bit odd really.

Unread 02-09-2017, 04:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
I didn't claim the news as my own thank you. I even said it came from two reports. You just refused to believe it for some strange reason. Bit odd really.
Erm, because of the reports to the contrary from reliable-ish sources, who I was jabbing at, not you..

Unread 02-09-2017, 11:33 PM
lindelof

Signed a new two year deal at the club with the option for a third.

What a rollercoaster.

Delighted for dunk.

Unread 03-09-2017, 12:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Signed a new two year deal at the club with the option for a third.

What a rollercoaster.

Delighted for dunk.

Mourinho seems to like him, it was the lads decison, and a late one at that, decided he'd get more games at Valencia. He'll be back next summer and then we shall see, I suppose. It's another attacking option off the books for this season though..

Unread 03-09-2017, 12:50 AM
utd99

Quote:

Mourinho seems to like him, it was the lads decison, and a late one at that, decided he'd get more games at Valencia. He'll be back next summer and then we shall see, I suppose. It's another attacking option off the books for this season though..
He has the option to return in Jan.

Unread 03-09-2017, 06:45 AM
flixton

Quote:

He says all the right things but his actions suggest otherwise.

Unread 03-09-2017, 04:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
He says all the right things but his actions suggest otherwise.
Really?

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:28 AM
20 times

"On-loan Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira provided the cross for former Bolton loanee Rodrigo to head home as Valencia drew 1-1 at Levante."

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
"On-loan Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira provided the cross for former Bolton loanee Rodrigo to head home as Valencia drew 1-1 at Levante."
Get. Him. Back.

Unread 17-09-2017, 10:07 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Get. Him. Back.
Get him on a plane, bring him back from Spain

Unread 04-10-2017, 09:10 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Some on here thinking he was going to make an impact this season.

Lad is average, was never going to make it.
how many games has lindelof had this term mate?

Unread 04-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
how many games has lindelof had this term mate?
That's a trick question Lindelof, don't answer!!

Unread 04-10-2017, 11:02 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
That's a trick question Lindelof, don't answer!!
Not enough. The big man will make an impact soon.

Probably in the under-23s.

Unread 04-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
That article says the Jose was opposed to sending him out on loan...

Unread 04-10-2017, 11:50 AM
utd99

I read a story yesterday that said he was doing well.
This is why you can’t listen to any of these numbskulls, and why it makes me laugh every off season when loads on here take big positions on players they’ve never seen play.
Closed Thread