United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2018, 12:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Why do they keep saying Mata missed his chance because he was trying to showboat? Do these people actually watch the action? The ball was behind him; for him to take that down would have meant turning his back completely to the goal and it was the wrong height/trajectory for a header. What he did was all he could do unless he wanted four touches.
Who has said that?

Could possibly have taken it down, he had no idea he had that much time though. Shame he didn’t bag it.

Unread 11-03-2018, 12:22 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I was at the game.

I was at my brother in laws talking to my Mancunian friend who supports Liverpool about 2 hours ago.

You have no comprehension of time. Wow.
£#%&!ing WHAT?

Unread 11-03-2018, 12:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
£#%&!ing WHAT?
I know he’s in his mid 40’s, when he was a kid everyone in his house was United, he’s got about 12 brothers and sisters, and he wanted to go against the grain be careful of the decisions you make in your youth..

I know another lad, his Dad is a lifelong home and away red, season ticket/member/LMTB holder for about 35 years and extremely well known amongst the United support, my mate massive red as well, his elder brother, Everton fan Everton were champions in his formative years and wanted to piss his dad and brother off

Another mate’s little brother is a Leeds fan for similar reasons. Mad.

Unread 11-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Why do they keep saying Mata missed his chance because he was trying to showboat? Do these people actually watch the action? The ball was behind him; for him to take that down would have meant turning his back completely to the goal and it was the wrong height/trajectory for a header. What he did was all he could do unless he wanted four touches.
I think the #@&%!s just say the first thing that comes into their heads, assuming we are all in their expert thrall. Rather that than say nothing.

Quote:
I know he’s in his mid 40’s, when he was a kid everyone in his house was United, he’s got about 12 brothers and sisters, and he wanted to go against the grain be careful of the decisions you make in your youth..

I know another lad, his Dad is a lifelong home and away red, season ticket/member/LMTB holder for about 35 years and extremely well known amongst the United support, my mate massive red as well, his elder brother, Everton fan Everton were champions in his formative years and wanted to piss his dad and brother off

Another mate’s little brother is a Leeds fan for similar reasons. Mad.
Aye, knew a lad who was a decent player himself and “supported” Liverpool. Never went of course. Just trying to be different.

Unread 11-03-2018, 07:52 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I’d still say they’re better in many respects, we know how to nullify them though.
If they were better in many respects, we wouldn’t be able to nullify them.

Quote:
The is me not being sure how he came to that conclusion. Mourinho doesn’t adopt his usual negative %@#$&!s second half and we could’ve run in 4 or 5.
Yeah. Happened a lot against Liverpool during the past 50 years.

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Ok,. If that all helps you sleep better saffers.

He is a w****r. That second half set up was appalling and taking our only actual threat off

You realise the match thread has been going for some 18 hours plus at this point?

Doesn’t everyone in Norway support Liverpool? You really mustn’t ever leave your bedsit

Oh and..

For your reference, that’s what the inside of OT looks like, I know you’ve always wondered..
I’m actually in that photo! Well, the back of my bald head anyway. Thanks man, made me chuckle that.

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:39 AM
sa7

Horrific facial hair.

You been sleeping rough for a few nights?

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Bunker Buster

That’s not the same guy from the Whiteside pic ?

You look like Hampton Brandon

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:53 AM
Dasilvatwins

If pogba or sanchez put in the performance of salah yday and united had lost the pundits/media would be ripping into them. Something how its a disgrace they didnt turn up for the big game etc etc. Salah did £#%&! All yday, and no a peep over his shit show.

Souness was salty yday in the post match, long may it continue. Neville is such a tryhard #@&%!. Atleast charragher keeps it sane and sas what he sees and gives fair judgement.

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:59 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He looks nothing like a pumpkin ffs.

Unread 11-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Bunker Buster

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/album....pictureid=1989

Not the same face / head ?

Unread 11-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Definitely some surgical De-pumpkinfication going on there.

Unread 11-03-2018, 10:30 AM
saffers

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Ffs bunks, that was about 6 years ago maybe longer. Shifted 3 stone plus since then.

I do need a shave. Had the flu for the last fortnight and just couldn’t be arsed, need to charge the clippers and sort it.

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ffs bunks, that was about 6 years ago maybe longer. Shifted 3 stone plus since then.

I do need a shave. Had the flu for the last fortnight and just couldn’t be arsed, need to charge the clippers and sort it.
Looks like a completely different person though....

As ahuge beard fan, I’d say shave it off aswell, you look like splinter from TMNT

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Looks like a completely different person though....

As ahuge beard fan, I’d say shave it off aswell, you look like splinter from TMNT
Oh I’m under no illusions, I can’t grow a beard, just pure laziness atm.

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Or IRL just "a @#%&!"

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:35 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Or IRL just "a @#%&!"
Bit of scruffy facial hair makes me look a @#%&!. Better than just looking like a @#%&! regardless of what’s on my face like you pal.

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Bit of scruffy facial hair makes me look a @#%&!. Better than just looking like a @#%&! regardless of what’s on my face like you pal.

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Bit of scruffy facial hair makes me look a c***. Better than just looking like a c*** regardless of what’s on my face like you pal.
Facial fluff
Closed Thread