United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Be brilliant if he went back and failed miserably, as he inevitably would.

Would be wonderful for the one place in the world where he is not seen as a complete and utter success vacuum to turn on him as well.

Clarkie

TheFatGoth

Unread 23-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Clarkie

Unread 23-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Billy Redface

Proper arrogant #@&%!. Bit like LVG but without the managerial career to back it up.

He can't complain. Spent a fortune, they're awful and it's toxic as £#%&! there now.

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:00 PM
lindelof

Unsworth now 7/4. Was 4s literally ten minutes ago. Luckily got on it then.

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:02 PM
The Stella Fella

who does Unsworth currently manage\??

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Proper arrogant #@&%!. Bit like LVG but without the managerial career to back it up.

He can't complain. Spent a fortune, they're awful and it's toxic as f*** there now.
Shocked Martinez lasted that long, they went 10 years playing the underdog under Moyes and they had a complete change under Martinez. From "too negative" to "too open, can't defend etc", majority of that crowd have been brought up on battling for points to stay up/over achieve.

Koeman was similar appointment to Martinez imo and never looked like working.

They need a Moyes/Dyce/Allerdyce type figure.

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Sapien

Who or what is an unsworth?

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
who does Unsworth currently manage\??
U23's

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:18 PM
utd99

Quote:

He can't complain. Spent a fortune, they're awful and it's toxic as £#%&! there now.
When did the Dutch quietly become the most arrogant @#%&!s in Europe? Must have taken the French by surprise that one..

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Mr_Ed

They need a Moyes / Rooney management dream team where Wayne can take over

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

He can't complain. Spent a fortune, they're awful and it's toxic as f*** there now.
He can complain if he didn't buy the players. Billic may get sacked soon too but at both clubs recruitment has been shambolic. That Walsh bloke at Everton and those clowns upstairs at West Ham probably even more culpable.

Koeman has never been a great manager; has benefitted massively from people in England fawning over his status as a player.

Wonder if they'd give Howe a chance.

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:30 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He can complain if he didn't buy the players. Billic may get sacked soon too but at both clubs recruitment has been shambolic. That Walsh bloke at Everton and those clowns upstairs at West Ham probably even more culpable.

Koeman has never been a great manager; has benefitted massively from people in England fawning over his status as a player.

What about "Pards"?

Maybe BR might be up for it?

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:32 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
What about "Pards"?

Maybe BR might be up for it?
Would be a good choice tbf.

If I were an Everton fan I'd fear the Dyche hype train. The next Moyes.

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Rooney and Rodgers, what a time to be alive.

I'd be surprised if they got anyone decent in during the season, has to be Moyes until the end right?

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Yep.

As we've mentioned in the LVG debates (promise I'm not starting anything.... .... )
: his players, his style. His team. And it's £#%&!ing awful. At this point, he's completely responsible

There were (unreasonable) expectations that they'd be pushing for top four and they find themselves in a relegation battle. Nothing unreasonable about his sacking though.

Bilic will be gone soon too.

Not convinced at all by Eddie Howe. Seems comfortable in a very small pond.

He'd be a big, Martinez-esque gamble. They have a very uninspiring squad. I think they need someone a little more pragmatic.

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Big Sean has swooped into favourite with William hill

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Pop

Moyes ffs

"We aspire to be like Liverpool"
Closed Thread