United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:15 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Jesse Lingard “Living the Dream”

For a player who supports United, who has played at various youth levels and for the first team for over 50+ games. Jesse Lingard just doesn’t play with the attitude, confidence or authority of a United player.

Why is he happy to just go out, stroll around and play safe? When was that ever United growing up?

If he was a kid now he’d not bother watching, he’s got the talent but £#%&! me what a disappointment.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:17 PM
armchair

tries his best imo, just isn't that great

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:18 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
For a player who supports United, who has played at various youth levels and for the first team for over 50+ games. Jesse Lingard just doesn’t play with the attitude, confidence or authority of a United player.

Why is he happy to just go out, stroll around and play safe? When was that ever United growing up?

If he was a kid now he’d not bother watching, he’s got the talent but £#%&! me what a disappointment.
Debatable. I think his attitude's all right he's just shit.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Mr_Ed

Squad player at best.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:29 PM
irk

He should have gone the way of fergie's fledglings. A moment in sun in times of need but moved on when proper players come through. He's Russell Beardsmore but with no kanchelskis or giggs to push him out.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
He should have gone the way of fergie's fledglings. A moment in sun in times of need but moved on when proper players come through. He's Russell Beardsmore but with no kanchelskis or giggs to push him out.
Russell Beardsmore would be first name on our sheet with these £#%&!wits.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:33 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Debatable. I think his attitude's all right he's just shit.
But you can be shit and still make it, he should be heart and soul of the first team etc as he knows how it is a fan.

You can see why fans and footballers have such a disconnect when one of your own plays with such little passion.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:33 PM
ScarFace

mummehhhhh

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Sparky***

He's £#%&!ing shit

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
But you can be shit and still make it, he should be heart and soul of the first team etc as he knows how it is a fan.

You can see why fans and footballers have such a disconnect when one of your own plays with such little passion.
Hugely overrated commodity

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:37 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's £#%&!ing shit
Have some good rep

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:40 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Hugely overrated commodity
I agree. But if you were playing for your club you'd play like it was your last surely?

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Vedder

He’s had some good moments. Cup final goals etc but he’s just not good enough unfortunately.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I agree. But if you were playing for your club you'd play like it was your last surely?
If you've seen me play you know it'd be my last

Look I know what you mean but it's really not that easy playing in this side. We're bloody hard work to watch, imagine what it's like playing for the @#%&!s.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Shade

Nowhere near good enough. United will never reach the highest level in football again if they keep on persisting with shitc***s like him.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
If you've seen me play you know it'd be my last

Look I know what you mean but it's really not that easy playing in this side. We're bloody hard work to watch, imagine what it's like playing for the c***s.
I’d love to play for the shirts, imagine playing Scousers etc and scoring you’d be sent off.

For me when your home grown supporter plays with that little care why will some random from Eastern Europe put it in more?

It’s sad that a player with that much history to United is just phoning it in.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:54 PM
andyroo

I don't even think he is, I think he's been worn down by our general shitness.

Like many, many others before him, some far better players than he will ever be.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:59 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
I don't even think he is, I think he's been worn down by our general shitness.

Like many, many others before him, some far better players than he will ever be.
Every time he plays he’s just another bloke on the pitch, he contributes nothing, never takes a risk. He grew up watching likes of Giggs, Beckham etc and plays like Greening, Clegg. He’s much better than what he’s showing and he’s the connect between fans and team.

He’s blowing his chance, I guess he’s already scored a cup final goal so happy to live off that. Hard for him to call out players due to his size but £#%&!ing hell play like you care.

Unread 21-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Pop

He's got West Brom written all over him.

Unread 21-10-2017, 09:34 PM
barca99

The worst of the lot, £#%&!ing shit @#%&!.

Living the dream is right, said it before he doesnt give a £#%&! and is just happy he plays for united and is earning a fortune.
Closed Thread