United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2016, 06:50 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Look Rio... That's were Jags would be positioned - pay attention!
In the 10?

Unread 19-07-2016, 09:42 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
In the 10?
Don't want anyone too attacking in there, can't compromise on the safety first approach

Unread 19-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Dave

Worst manager in PL history and a horrible bloke too. Hope he never works again.

Unread 19-07-2016, 09:54 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Worst manager in PL history and a horrible bloke too. Hope he never works again.
Worse than Alan Ball and Frank Clark?

Unread 19-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Worse than Alan Ball and Frank Clark?
Oh right, are you still doing that?

In any case, yes, no other manager has spent 11 (ELEVEN) years treading water at a club, never winning away to a top 4 team, never winning a trophy...

No matter how you measure it, Hack Moyes is the worst manager in PL history.

Unread 19-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Oh right, are you still doing that?

In any case, yes, no other manager has spent 11 (ELEVEN) years treading water at a club, never winning away to a top 4 team, never winning a trophy...

No matter how you measure it, Hack Moyes is the worst manager in PL history.
Not sure about that. How much was spent during Mark Hughes reign at the bitter, small time empty stadium 250,000 on the hill all fans from Ashton massives....?

Unread 19-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Not sure about that. How much was spent during Mark Hughes reign at the bitter, small time empty stadium 250,000 on the hill all fans from Ashton massives....?
Strange comparison. Hughes was at city for a season and a bit, not eleven years.

And, lads, the "you a blue, dave?" shite is getting beyond tedious now.

Unread 19-07-2016, 10:36 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Strange comparison. Hughes was at city for a season and a bit, not eleven years.

Any attention is good attention eh Dave?

There has to be more for you in life than mildly agitating strangers online.

Unread 19-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Any attention is good attention eh Dave?

There has to be more for you in life than mildly agitating strangers online.
Who am i 'agitating'?

Unread 19-07-2016, 10:57 AM
itisme_panaflex

Shit wum dave. Get a bird or some mates.

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Stickman

Just not nearly subtle enough, may have worked circa 2001....

Need to come back with a new username Davey Boy.

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Dave

So because i don't always subscribe to the view that everything in the garden is rosy i'm just dismissed as being a blue?

Good grief, anyone would think this was redcafe.

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Stickman

Quote:
So because i don't always subscribe to the view that everything in the garden is rosy i'm just dismissed as being a blue?

Good grief, anyone would think this was redcafe.
That old chestnut, I suggest you pay more attention kid, the club gets a £#%&!ing belting on here half the time.

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

How is time relevant, you're talking about worst PL manager ever and there's many, many examples of worse

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That old chestnut, I suggest you pay more attention kid, the club gets a £#%&!ing belting on here half the time.
Pretty much all i've done is slate Rooney, not rate Pogba and offered my opinion that Giggs carried on for too long. Oh and pointed out Moyes' managerial flaws in this thread...

Yet some find that 'agitating'?

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Buck

Quote:

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
How is time relevant, you're talking about worst PL manager ever and there's many, many examples of worse
Such as?

Time is very much relevant, the idea is to improve year on year is it not? Moyes had Everton stagnating for (at least) the last five years he was there.

The fact that he never won away to United, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool is scandalous. Think of some of the shite managers who have at least won away to one of those teams - Paul Lambert, Alex McLeish, Steve Kean...even Tim Sherwood managed it ffs.

No excuse for not winning a trophy during that time either. Middlesbrough, Birmingham and Swansea all won something in the time Moyes was at Everton.

However you judge it, he IS the worst manager in PL history and had he been working under any other chairman then Kenwright he'd have been sacked long before United came calling.

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:18 AM
sa7

Quote:
Pretty much all i've done is slate Rooney, not rate Pogba and offered my opinion that Giggs carried on for too long. Oh and pointed out Moyes' managerial flaws in this thread...

Yet some find that 'agitating'?

I wish I had your life "Dave"

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Buck

Quote:
Such as?

Time is very much relevant, the idea is to improve year on year is it not? Moyes had Everton stagnating for (at least) the last five years he was there.

The fact that he never won away to United, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool is scandalous. Think of some of the shite managers who have at least won away to one of those teams - Paul Lambert, Alex McLeish, Steve Kean...even Tim Sherwood managed it ffs.

No excuse for not winning a trophy during that time either. Middlesbrough, Birmingham and Swansea all won something in the time Moyes was at Everton.

However you judge it, he IS the worst manager in PL history and had he been working under any other chairman then Kenwright he'd have been sacked long before United came calling.
He's shite but you're white-washing his time at Everton. It was a decent job he did.

Unread 19-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
It's Milton Keynes Rob from Redissue ladies and gents
Closed Thread