United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2014, 02:03 PM
browser

Default Ingerlund Giddyness!

I can't believe the BBC are showing the 1966 World Cup Final and reporting on it online as though it was a live match. What the £#%&! is wrong with these people?
Iceberg?

Unread 30-05-2014, 02:06 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...kkk?CMP=twt_gu

Unread 30-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches

Unread 30-05-2014, 02:12 PM
browser

Quote:
A mate of mine posted this on Facebook

'Last time Austria won the Eurovision, Atletico won La Liga and Real Madrid won the Champions League was 1966.... Just saying.'

It happens every time a tournament comes around, they all start believing and set themselves up for a massive dissapointment.

Unread 30-05-2014, 02:13 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Pure was first in the queue.

Unread 30-05-2014, 03:14 PM
HotChip

A lot of the flags are already flying in the windows on my council estate, what a gormless set of lazy arse inbred £#%&! faces they are.

Innn---guuuuurrrrr---llllaaaannnddd!!

I am sure I will get into it once it kicks off, Italia 90 is up there in my top 3 greatest football memories

Unread 30-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Sparky***

Can't wait bought an England t-shirt at sainsburys

Unread 30-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Ginners

this is our best chance of doing well since beckham cost us in 98

Unread 30-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

Unread 30-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:

Unread 30-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
I am sure I will get into it once it kicks off, Italia 90 is up there in my top 3 greatest football memories
Yeah, probably never top beating 90s Belgium and Cameroon.

Unread 30-05-2014, 04:02 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Yeah, probably never top beating 90s Belgium and Cameroon.
Oh come on It was magical Nessun Dorma/Gazza's tears. I will never forget Linekers goal against the Germans. Went off my head.

Any way I noticed how old you said you were on the other thread. You will remember your lot beating us in the 1950 World cup. That must be your greatest memory

You look bloody great for 76

Unread 30-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Oh come on It was magical Nessun Dorma/Gazza's tears. I will never forget Linekers goal against the Germans. Went off my head.

Any way I noticed how old you said you were on the other thread. You will remember your lot beating us in the 1950 World cup. That must be your greatest memory

You look bloody great for 76

Unread 30-05-2014, 04:09 PM
BTCC

Quote:
A lot of the flags are already flying in the windows on my council estate, what a gormless set of lazy arse inbred £#%&! faces they are.

Innn---guuuuurrrrr---llllaaaannnddd!!

have they actually taken them down yet from the last one though?

Unread 30-05-2014, 04:43 PM
no fun

Hope England get beat in all 3 group games and Stevie g gets caught stealing jewellry

Unread 30-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
A mate of mine posted this on Facebook

'Last time Austria won the Eurovision, Atletico won La Liga and Real Madrid won the Champions League was 1966.... Just saying.'

It happens every time a tournament comes around, they all start believing and set themselves up for a massive dissapointment.
Mate of mine on Fb posted this the other day:

1966 - Austria won Eurovision, Atletico won La Liga and Real won the European Cup. You know what that means, don't you? That's right, some French kid born this year is, in about 25 years, going to take the Premier League by storm and kick a cockney.

(Stoke Fan)

Unread 30-05-2014, 08:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Hi there, Glenn

Unread 30-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Hope England get beat in all 3 group games and Stevie g gets caught stealing jewellry
I hope Stevie goes missing and a corpse is found but they can't identify it because it turns out he has no blood relatives. Found in a skip apparently and I don't think step kids share DNA, will wait for Ellers to clear that up to make sure.

Unread 31-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Batistuta

Not arsed but this anti England shit gets a bit tiresome after a while. I don't follow England tbh, but wouldn't mind seeing them do well.

Unread 31-05-2014, 01:05 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistuta
Not arsed but this anti England shit gets a bit tiresome after a while. I don't follow England tbh, but wouldn't mind seeing them do well.

Exactly.
Closed Thread