United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Sonny Jackett

Default Fletch was United's best player today.

Sublime passing & movement on and off the ball.

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Jackett
suck a fat one

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Butt-hole Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
suck a fat one
O'shea wasn't that bad

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Shut up Sonny.

Scholes was the only one who looked like he could give a £#%&! and he had no one to pass to. The rest were garbage.

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
yeh and arse won aswell

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Sonny Jackett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Shut up Sonny.

Scholes was the only one who looked like he could give a £#%&! and he had no one to pass to. The rest were garbage.
shut up fatboy.scholes looked knackered.

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:44 PM
neworder

Quote:
shut up fatboy.scholes looked knackered.
I noticed that

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Sonny Jackett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Golden
Fletcher was poor again today.

I concede he made some good runs off the ball, but he's not got enough ability to do anything when he actually recives it.

He was constantly knocked off the ball because he's not got enough strength. He is six foot and has free access to gym facilities and special training programmes for him. He is lazy and he's coasting.

He also made a lovely cross field ball towards his own penalty area which resulted in their first goal.

Why does he look so feeble in possession in the ball? It looks like he's put all of his energy into those crap little scoop passes that travel fifteen yards before they get headed away.

My Kingdom for a Park!

And as for Scholes; poor today, looked like a plodder. Carrick was our best and most adventurous midfielder today. Can't believe he was subbed instead of the ginger prince, well actually, he was just saving players for Europe...
Park isn't a footballer.I don't know what he is,but he isn't a footballer.

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:52 PM
celtbion

Quote:

I concede he made some good runs off the ball, but he's not got enough ability to do anything when he actually recives it.

He was constantly knocked off the ball because he's not got enough strength. He is six foot and has free access to gym facilities and special training programmes for him. He is lazy and he's coasting.

He also made a lovely cross field ball towards his own penalty area which resulted in their first goal.

Why does he look so feeble in possession in the ball? It looks like he's put all of his energy into those crap little scoop passes that travel fifteen yards before they get headed away.

My Kingdom for a Park!

And as for Scholes; poor today, looked like a plodder. Carrick was our best and most adventurous midfielder today. Can't believe he was subbed instead of the ginger prince, well actually, he was just saving players for Europe...
I disagree.

I though Fletcher did well today. He's not a right sided midfielder but he looks a little stronger and has found a yard or two of pace from somewhere.

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Camel

Quote:

Quote:
Shut up Sonny.

i thought scholes was poor today, by his own high standards. we had no support from cm when we got into the box in the first half. i kept expecting to see the ginger prince pop up but i think he looks jaded after a fantastic run of form. giggs too looked out of sorts, again. ronnie and rooney were the only ones who stood out for me.

Quote:

My Kingdom for a Park!

fletcher is an abomination. i'm sure he doesn't lack strength, just pace, technique, skill, flair and balance.

i too rate park, especially for games like today. he has his flaws and wouldn't be in my team in the latter stages of the cl. but you cannot doubt his drive, an attribute seriously missing from our performance in the first half.

rep for anyone who manages to read all that and don't lie, you tricksters, i'll be quizzing you later.

Unread 07-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Scholes wans't good, dont get me wrong.

Wont get me started on Carrick Golden. Watch the game again, in fact watch the start of the second half before he got subbed and watch how Carrick played. Why oh why did he have no belief. He's been quality all season and then he lost it and offered nothing apart from edgy sideways/backwards passing and deservedly got subbed.

Watch it again.

Unread 07-04-2007, 09:10 PM
TreeFiddy

Correct Fatboy.

Carrick wasn't good at all. He's £#%&!ing scared to have a go and step up and take hold of the game. When things aren't going our way Carrick is not a player that will get us going again.

Unread 08-04-2007, 02:24 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Shut up Sonny.

I actually thought Scholes looked Disinterested today

Unread 08-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Correct Fatboy.

Carrick wasn't good at all. He's £#%&!ing scared to have a go and step up and take hold of the game. When things aren't going our way Carrick is not a player that will get us going again.
Are you having a laugh?

Carrick was the one of our best players. The amount of times he passed the ball over the defenders and caught them square was unreal. If Ronney or Giggs would have been on form he would have had atleast 3 assissts.

Added to the fact that he had to do a lot of Scholes work, he had an excellent game.

It's so typical of this board that when we lose or draw, the usual targets become scapegoats.

Unread 08-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Fletcher was good, and i'm certainly not his biggest fan. Saying he was the best player in a united shirt though is a tad over-compensating.

Unread 08-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Sparky***

They were all poor yesterday. Nobody rated above a 6 in my opinon.

Unread 08-04-2007, 01:42 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Are you having a laugh?

Carrick was the one of our best players. The amount of times he passed the ball over the defenders and caught them square was unreal. If Ronney or Giggs would have been on form he would have had atleast 3 assissts.

Added to the fact that he had to do a lot of Scholes work, he had an excellent game.

It's so typical of this board that when we lose or draw, the usual targets become scapegoats.
Can't say i agree with that.

True, he passed it around well at times, but his general play was quite poor and it was clear to see that he was £#%&!ed after the midweek game.

Got pushed off the ball too easily as well.

On saying that, he has been excellent over the last few months, so a bad game was to be expected.

Unread 08-04-2007, 01:50 PM
chorleyred

I thought carrick did the best of a bad lot, with fletcher not far behind him.

scholes was very quiet and giggs struggled when he came on.

taking carrick off was a strange one

Unread 08-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
I thought carrick did the best of a bad lot, with fletcher not far behind him.

scholes was very quiet and giggs struggled when he came on.

taking carrick off was a strange one
Good post.

No mention of eggs or £#%&!ing bacon

I can only assume he took Carrick off with Tuesday in mind because he will be one of our most important players.

Unread 08-04-2007, 02:10 PM
chorleyred

stick around, tonight you can help choose my tea
Closed Thread