United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:19 PM
wee man

Default that's my evening £#%&!ed

everyone else out. Was looking forward to me and Sooty sitting here listening to mellow music and just generally chilling out. Am now in a foul mood, very tense and it is probably best that everyone is out - for their sakes. £#%&! sake.

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:22 PM
HollowmanVIII

Stormed out of my living room after the own goal. Couldn't bare to watch anymore. Horrible defeat

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:23 PM
khmk

Gonna get stoned out of my box now.
till i cant feel feelings anymore.

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:42 PM
HarkNowHear

gobby @#%&!ing bitters in the boozer

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:43 PM
MUFC One Love

My birds coming round soon and I just can't be arsed even talking I'd rather watch Barca and drink myself to sleep.

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:45 PM
wee man

I gave up solo sex for lent. Have been looking forward to tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Couldn't give a shite now.

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:45 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedy23
Stormed out of my living room after the own goal. Couldn't bare to watch anymore. Horrible defeat
Same here. Pair of childish @#%&!s

Missed O'Sheas goal too

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:47 PM
captain scarlet

Numb and thinking of emigrating. No papers in the house tomorrow and waiting for the special one's gloating.

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:49 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Numb and thinking of emigrating. No papers in the house tomorrow and waiting for the special one's gloating.
That's the word I've been searching my mind to describe my mood.

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:51 PM
elephantstone

all is not lost we are 3 points clear with a better goal difference.

Keep the red flag flying high

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:56 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
all is not lost we are 3 points clear with a better goal difference.

Keep the red flag flying high
And that's the facts.

We're still in the driving seat. Win all our homes (which we should do) beat Everton and draw with Chelsea will see us home. I expect us to leather cITEH too.

But it all boils down to team selection. We MUST play our strongest available XI at all times

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:59 PM
no fun

lads lads lads

we are manchester united

there are people in far worse predicaments around the world*, lets take a step back and all have a group smile

* except harknowhear - hes £#%&!ed

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:00 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
And that's the facts.

We're still in the driving seat. Win all our homes (which we should do) beat Everton and draw with Chelsea will see us home. I expect us to leather cITEH too.

But it all boils down to team selection. We MUST play our strongest available XI at all times
The most worrying thing is that with Roma and now today the momentum has been lost. Before today the Roma tie was 50/50. Now 40/60 imho (could just be my mood though).

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:07 PM
elephantstone

I still think they will be fired up, Roma are there for the taking

Unread 07-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
The most worrying thing is that with Roma and now today the momentum has been lost. Before today the Roma tie was 50/50. Now 40/60 imho (could just be my mood though).
Wee man, since it's you, I shall bring good news.

How often do you lot lose three in a row?

Tonight's game practically guarantees a win on Tuesday.

Plus, even if you don't go through, you can BTTT this and make me look silly

Unread 07-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Very true, get the goals and then take certain players off and rest them, instead of bringing them on and trying to chase the game 1-0 down.

Unread 07-04-2007, 10:48 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Wee man, since it's you, I shall bring good news.

How often do you lot lose three in a row?

Tonight's game practically guarantees a win on Tuesday.

Plus, even if you don't go through, you can BTTT this and make me look silly
Let's hope you're right but that team less Scholes will not beat Roma - who will score. Oh and you don't need me to make you look silly

Unread 07-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Let's hope you're right but that team less Scholes will not beat Roma - who will score. Oh and you don't need me to make you look silly
That'll get you some rep

Your best available eleven will beat Roma.

Ste's actually right (law of averages says it's gonna happen now and again ) and you should be putting out your best team every game; there aren't many left and each is vital.

Unread 07-04-2007, 10:57 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
That'll get you some rep

Your best available eleven will beat Roma.

Ste's actually right (law of averages says it's gonna happen now and again ) and you should be putting out your best team every game; there aren't many left and each is vital.
Of course he's right. Every match now is a stand alone cup final. Play the strongest team and if 2 or 3 up and comfortable take some off. Not the other way round. All the talk since Wednesday has been about the 2nd leg and todays match was seen almost as a foregone conclusion. Not by me. Todays team will concede against Roma - whole different game if that happens.

Unread 07-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Of course he's right. Every match now is a stand alone cup final. Play the strongest team and if 2 or 3 up and comfortable take some off. Not the other way round. All the talk since Wednesday has been about the 2nd leg and todays match was seen almost as a foregone conclusion. Not by me. Todays team will concede against Roma - whole different game if that happens.
Exactly. If your best available players can't manage the games you have left, with the prospect of potentially three trophies then you have to be asking serious questions about motivation and about training and fitness.
Closed Thread