United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Serenity Now

Cool Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:28 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Terrific match.

Inter vs Inter for the Club World Cup

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Serenity Now

Default Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

The fight was pretty good too. Let me see if I can find a video

Tierra Del Fuego

Default Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Chivas will do 'em in Mexico

Grimson

Did you see the fight at full time? The Mexican payer using crutches as a weapon.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
Step out of your time machine. It was last week.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Serenity Now

Talking The fight

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:33 PM
carlosartorial

How come Chivas didn't keep Hernandez til the end of their season? It's like us selling Wazza prior to a CL final...madness.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Step out of your time machine. It was last week.
And Inter destroyed them

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
How come Chivas didn't keep Hernandez til the end of their season? It's like us selling Wazza prior to a CL final...madness.
Because they're Mexican.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:35 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
tbh, Chivas already got done in Mexico

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:36 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Because they're Mexican.
Please explain. I just don't get it, South American football is bonkers.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:37 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Quote:
Because they're Mexican.
Would have been nice to watch 'Pea' dish out a few slaps. Missed opportunity all round really.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

but i'll take it. Ive not really followed it since Universidad went out.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Please explain. I just don't get it, South American football is bonkers.
What's to explain? They're Mexican

In all seriousness though, usually if a side is still in the Libertadores and they sell a player they will put it into the terms of the sale that the player can't actually move until they get knocked out of the tournament. For example, this is what Inter did with Sandro, who they've sold to Spurs. It's quite a common situation in Latin American football.

Anyway, Chivas failed to do this. It was a big mistake. The President of Chivas has even come out and admitted that he £#%&!ed up.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Grimson

Sers, got any decent vids of the entrada? Can't find any.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:48 PM
The Watcher

Question Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Quote:

but i'll take it. Ive not really followed it since Universidad went out.
That the team you follow?

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:53 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Quote:
What's to explain? They're Mexican

In all seriousness though, usually if a side is still in the Libertadores and they sell a player they will put it into the terms of the sale that the player can't actually move until they get knocked out of the tournament. For example, this is what Inter did with Sandro, who they've sold to Spurs. It's quite a common situation in Latin American football.

Anyway, Chivas failed to do this. It was a big mistake. The President of Chivas has even come out and admitted that he £#%&!ed up.
Gotcha. Cheers.

Unread 19-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That the team you follow?
in Chile yeah, Im an Independiente man myself.

Unread 19-08-2010, 10:02 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
in Chile yeah, Im an Independiente man myself.
The other Red Devils

btw, looks like me and a few of Lads I go to the match with are doing the Copa this summer too
Closed Thread