United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Dasilvatwins

"The second half at least, I could put my name to the performance," Moyes said. "I didn't want to put my name to the first half, that was for sure"

Am i reading this wrong , surely he doesnt have the balls to say, when we were shit it was the players fault , but in the 15 mins in the 2nd half where we did ok , that was all down to me?!

How does he get away with this? Would be great if he gets sacked in mid jan

Unread 30-11-2017, 01:47 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
"
Would be great if he gets sacked in mid jan
£#%&! that. I want him to stay as long as possible and take those @#%&!s down.

Unread 30-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
£#%&! that. I want him to stay as long as possible and take those @#%&!s down.
And then take over at Newcastle, then Stoke, etc.

The Relegator

Unread 30-11-2017, 01:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And then take over at Newcastle, then Stoke, etc.

The Relegator
Liverpool

Unread 30-11-2017, 01:52 PM
sa7

Quote:
"The second half at least, I could put my name to the performance," Moyes said. "I didn't want to put my name to the first half, that was for sure"

Am i reading this wrong , surely he doesnt have the balls to say, when we were shit it was the players fault , but in the 15 mins in the 2nd half where we did ok , that was all down to me?!

It's astonishing that he keeps losing the trust of his players with that quality of man management

Unread 30-11-2017, 01:53 PM
silv

Quote:

He's turned fully outrageous now

Unread 30-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Sapien

fingers crossed he sees the need to pay over the odds (ie a positive number) for a sharp-elbowed lanky midfielder during the transfer window

Unread 30-11-2017, 02:40 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

The @#%&!

There were at least two articles by his media mates bigging him up in the past week, in one he was giving managerial advice aplenty to unsworth By the way he talks you'd swear he's just got wham promoted and challenging for a euro spot - He can't have been this menkal before he got the utd gig

Unread 30-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Pop

Was looking at a few West 'Aaaaaaaam forums last night. Full of livid fans who genuinely want him sacked after three or four games. And these were ones who insisted he be given a chance too.

He's a walking £#%&!ing disaster. The Frank Spencer of football management.

Unread 30-11-2017, 05:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
The @#%&!

There were at least two articles by his media mates bigging him up in the past week, in one he was giving managerial advice aplenty to unsworth By the way he talks you'd swear he's just got wham promoted and challenging for a euro spot - He can't have been this menkal before he got the utd gig
He wasn't tbf.

Actually in his Preston and early Everton days he was widely seen as a progressive, forward looking manager. Not this defeatist dinosaur who thinks his players just need to run more

Unread 14-12-2017, 01:24 AM
S/Side.Red

Plucking points from Chelsea and Arsenal like crisps from a spectator

Hammers fans form an apology line.

Unread 14-12-2017, 01:35 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Plucking points from Chelsea and Arsenal like crisps from a spectator

Hammers fans form an apology line.
I bet he'd drinking boiled water. The miserable @#%&!.

Unread 19-12-2017, 02:17 AM
Pop

And he's off again....

"You have to come here and show you're capable of doing the job. I think I'm capable of doing the job at any club in the world so I'm sure I can do it at West Ham."

Next stop the Bernabeu then

Unread 26-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Dasilvatwins

David Moyes has completed his first signing as West Ham manager, with Inter Milan and Portugal midfielder Joao Mario joining on loan.

Mario, 25, signed for Inter from Sporting Lisbon for £35m in August 2016.

But he failed to make the expected impact as he struggled to adjust to the tactical nature of Serie A.

Moyes said he needs Mario to adapt quickly to the demands of the Premier League.

"My biggest concern is not him as a footballer but getting used to the Premier League, the speed and competitiveness compared to Italy or Portugal," he said.

"His ability as a footballer is not in question, he's proved it, and I just hope he can hit the ground running. That's my only concern

He has just signed a player on loan. He is already speaking about him in a negative manor. He has such a defeatist attitude.

Unread 26-01-2018, 11:47 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
David Moyes has completed his first signing as West Ham manager, with Inter Milan and Portugal midfielder Joao Mario joining on loan.

But he failed to make the expected impact as he struggled to adjust to the tactical nature of Serie A.

Moyes said he needs Mario to adapt quickly to the demands of the Premier League.

"My biggest concern is not him as a footballer but getting used to the Premier League, the speed and competitiveness compared to Italy or Portugal," he said.

"His ability as a footballer is not in question, he's proved it, and I just hope he can hit the ground running. That's my only concern

He has just signed a player on loan. He is already speaking about him in a negative manor. He has such a defeatist attitude.
Stratford's in east London guv, it's baaand to be a negative manor.

He's proved himself in Italy according to Moyes, yet the article says he hasn't. Classic Moyeseh.

Unread 26-01-2018, 11:49 AM
20 times

Already getting his excuses in early for a cup exit too by saying that clubs would prefer to stay up rather than win the cup and get relegated

Unread 26-01-2018, 03:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Potentially great signing tbh. Moysie is absolutely smashing it atm

Unread 26-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Potentially great signing tbh. Moysie is absolutely smashing it atm
Yup. He's doing a reasonable job so far tbh and seems much more positive in his attitude and approach.

Unread 26-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Parlabane

Just found his level

Unread 26-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Billy Redface

He's doing a good job..... but £#%&!ing hell, it's long overdue.

Howard Wilkinson did a good job once too.
Closed Thread