United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Default Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The other Red Devils

btw, looks like me and a few of Lads I go to the match with are doing the Copa this summer too

keep in touch.

Unread 19-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Serenity Now

Default Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Sers, got any decent vids of the entrada? Can't find any.
I haven't found any good ones yet either. Not really surprised though, as usually it takes a couple of days for people to start uploading in earnest. At the moment I think they'll all still be recovering from last night's celebrations!

Anyway, if I see anything decent, I'll post it on this thread.

Unread 19-08-2010, 10:11 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Giuliano's goal against Chivas in last night's second leg of the Libertadores final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego

keep in touch.
Definitely. Will get a thread up nearer the time Going to do the whole of July out there, see as much of the country (and tournament!) as possible.

My suspicion is it'll be a better trip than Brazil 2014.

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:55 AM
Serenity Now

By the way, Giuliano managed to score in the last minutes of the quarter-final second leg against Estudiantes in Mar del Plata to send Inter through, the only goal in the home leg against Sao Paulo, and then in both legs of the final. His all-round play had been out of this world too. Incredible performance from him this year. What a fantastic footballer. Just hope that someone sees fit to upload a clip of that pass to Nei...

Unread 25-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Serenity Now

Unread 25-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Serenity Now

Unread 25-08-2010, 07:40 AM
Grimson

Nice finds. Good entrada but not the best, was it? Having the players walk out slowly like that is a mistake. It's always more mental when they come running out of the tunnel.

Unread 25-08-2010, 07:41 AM
Serenity Now

Unread 25-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Nice finds. Good entrada but not the best, was it? Having the players walk out slowly like that is a mistake. It's always more mental when they come running out of the tunnel.
They actually had a much better one for the Copa Sudamericana final against Estudiantes in 2008. Strange. Maybe they used all their fireworks and flares for the Sao Paulo match

Unread 25-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Serenity Now

The U de Chile one in the semi-final was pretty good, I thought.

Unread 25-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Stickman

youd actually have to watch your mouth playing over there. Youd get the £#%&! kicked out of you if you were a gobshite. Would have loved to have seen Keane, Vieira - or lungers like Gerrard and Savage playing in that league
Closed Thread