United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
not at all.
just that yesterday had nothing to do with our squad. our so called depleated squad has got us this far.

we were missing defenders but we have more that most teams in europe.

after chelsea we have the 2nd best team in the league and looking round europe i cant see ANY squad of players id rather have....

You serious? You don't think SWP is better than say Richardson?

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No I'm not saying that, I will say that winning a treble is £#%&!ing difficult though. If memory serves me, we are the only English club to ever have done it, yet here you are furious that we haven't done it this year.
I'm furious that we gave in so easily when we were 1 game away from the final and that Fergie blames everyone but himself and the excellent owners. I'd have settled for the league in August but when you're in the lead in the EC Semi, is it too much to ask that you put in a performance?

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:17 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I'm furious that we gave in so easily when we were 1 game away from the final and that Fergie blames everyone but himself and the excellent owners. I'd have settled for the league in August but when you're in the lead in the EC Semi, is it too much to ask that you put in a performance?
you should address that question to the players.

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Yo Adrian!

This is how helpful the Premier League has been to us... we ask for the Derby to be moved back to Sunday, Sky are happy to agree, but PL insist we kick off at 12:45 for 'the integrity of the game'? WTF is that all about? Chelsea played on Tuesday - and now they play on Sunday...

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:27 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

So your expectation after last nights game was that Fergie would say "It's all my fault, well mine and the Glazers"? You knowthat's ridiculous. You would rather claim that the BBC spin put on this story is true and he's blaming the PL for the loss entirely rather than just as a point ofmitigation in a poor performance which he accepted in interviews :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/6612821.stm

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:31 AM
violater

Quote:
You serious? You don't think SWP is better than say Richardson?
thats not the point is it?

we have a good squad.

oh and the difference between richardson and swp is £24m.

thanks.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:59 PM
jem

Quote:
after chelsea we have the 2nd best team in the league
after chelsea? after £#%&!ing chelsea? £#%&! off, you @#%&!. we have the best first xi in the world. even without the defensive midfielder we all knew we'd need.

Quote:
we have a good squad.
we have a joke squad.
Closed Thread