United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2007, 07:22 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
we get another shot next year, when we'll have a better squad.
with neville g, scholes, giggs, vds, ole (rip) all a year older, not to mention we'll probably sell saha, silvestre and heinze.

I'd like to say I admire your confidence.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:33 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
You can say it was 451 but it was more like 433 as the wide men didn't track back. THIS was what left us exposed and on the back foot as they passed rings around Schole/Carrick/Fletcher.

Their wide players were bombing forward, unchecked, giving them a 6 across the pitch. We were £#%&!ing ragged.

Ruud Gullit had it spot on at half time.

the major reason of why we looked outclassed, expected it of ronnie as he rarely tracks back but giggs tbf usually does but he was a bit busy doing the "i'm a little teapot" last night, still though everbody is entitled to an off night and he is a united legend.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:37 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
with neville g, scholes, giggs, vds, ole (rip) all a year older, not to mention we'll probably sell saha, silvestre and heinze.

I'd like to say I admire your confidence.
not found many of your posts that i could agree with, far too much doomlordery but it is rather ironic that just as everyone is talking about fergies third great side this could be the last season of them, if as you say we sell saha, tweety and heinze and the older players have smaller roles to play next season who will replace them, i know we have some really promising youngsters and will probably bring in a player or two but won't we be back in the rebuilding mode again for another couple of seasons?

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Terry Silver

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai...3/sfnhow03.xml

Sums it up.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:26 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Yep, a sensible reaction by an intelligent, if boring, man.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
list them?

he lined a team up 4-5-1 instead of "going all out attack" as promised

not that i believe a word the £#%&!ing turncoat @#%&! says
Bit rich isn't it?

Weren't you the one who went along to all of FC's initial meetings?
Closed Thread