Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:44 PM
waynes ear's

Angry 4-5-1 to start

change it when 2-0 down

then fetch subs on after 70 minutes

yeah, nice one tactical #@&%!

and he wonders why his teams have yielded 1 European Cup and Cup Winners Cup

fergie - win the league and £#%&! off, and take the whole of the "management team" with you

£#%&! your legacy

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:47 PM
MUFC One Love

What a £#%&!ing shite knee-jerk reaction post. How can people suddenly just say stuff like that after one game of 90 minutes when various things can go against you.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Ether

I don't know how anyone can take Ears opinions on football seriously anyway, precisely because of posts like this. My 7-year old brother has a better grasp of the game. He'll probably try and claim it as a wum in a bit

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:55 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
What a £#%&!ing shite knee-jerk reaction post. How can people suddenly just say stuff like that after one game of 90 minutes when various things can go against you.
list them?

he lined a team up 4-5-1 instead of "going all out attack" as promised

not that i believe a word the £#%&!ing turncoat @#%&! says

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
not that i believe a word the £#%&!ing turncoat @#%&! says
eh? this better be a wum ears. "Turncoat" how exactly?

Unread 03-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Ether

Quote:
yeah right

so my apparent persona on a forum means i know £#%&! all about football does it?

you silly silly dick
No, it's your ridiculous (and rare, thankfully) posts on the subect that show you know £#%&! all.

Oops, forgot the requisite insult. Dickface.

Unread 03-05-2007, 12:04 AM
violater

Quote:
change it when 2-0 down

fergie - win the league and £#%&! off, and take the whole of the "management team" with you

£#%&! your legacy

stick to smileys danny dyer.

what formation did milan play danny?

what formation did we play against roma at home?

how many subs did we make against milan at home?

Unread 03-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
change it when 2-0 down

£#%&! your legacy

Hahaha

What a #@&%!. Bin him off and get Tensai in here.

Unread 03-05-2007, 01:39 AM
TreeFiddy

You've been spending too much time with Pure and thinking he has a clue about football. Never a good idea.

Unread 03-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Terry Silver

You can say it was 451 but it was more like 433 as the wide men didn't track back. THIS was what left us exposed and on the back foot as they passed rings around Schole/Carrick/Fletcher.

Their wide players were bombing forward, unchecked, giving them a 6 across the pitch. We were £#%&!ing ragged.

Ruud Gullit had it spot on at half time.

Unread 03-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Paul Mcgrath

What i've noticed about the doomlords on this thread, is it's always 4-3-3 if we win, and 4-5-1 when we lose.

Given the option of playing a flat 4-4-2 with Rooney and Saha, or a 4-5-1/4-3-3, with Giggs and Ronaldo supporting Rooney, i'd go with the latter everytime. It paid off against Roma, it didn't pay off tonight against an experienced Milan side.

Life goes on, this isn't the World Cup, we get another shot next year, when we'll have a better squad. We're not a small time club that goes all out in cup competitions to please the supporters, we're Manchester United. We try and win them all.

Now let's put this one to bed and concentrate on our potentially title winning game against City.

Unread 03-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
What i've noticed about the doomlords on this thread, is it's always 4-3-3 if we win, and 4-5-1 when we lose.

Spot on.

Unread 03-05-2007, 02:53 AM
Speckled Sod

'Waynes Ears and his bunch of merry mongs'

Sums it up nicely.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:13 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I dont know what the tactics were tonight, neither defensive nor attacking, a sort of stagnant what shall we do sort of style.

Regardless though we were never going to win tonight, they were better all over the park, they wanted it more, you could see it right from the kick off.

No way Roy Keane would have allowed them to roll all over us like that had he been out there - who was captain tonight? there was simply nobody with the passion and pride to kick arse and lead. In my opinion this was a game where we needed a leader on the pitch but had none.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:44 AM
TreeFiddy

Neville is the only player in the squad capable of leading the team. Still, even he is no match for Keane. Keane is the ultimate leader - we will never see a player like him again. Absolutely no chance. He's one of a kind. Maybe, just maybe, he could be leading us from the sidelines. I hope so anyway.

Unread 03-05-2007, 04:29 AM
Paul Mcgrath

I can't see him leaving Sunderland for a few years yet. I'm very very impressed at what he's doing over there. Him and Quinn refused an open top parade party as well, because they don't see this is an achievement, just a stepping stone onto bigger things. He'll ship out half the squad again next season, and you know Roy Keane won't bring in any players who won't give 110% for the club. Can see a top ten finish if they bring in the right players.

Unread 03-05-2007, 04:31 AM
TreeFiddy

I've said it a few times and it's a bit of a crazy bold prediction but £#%&! it. Sunderland will qualify for Europe next season.

Unread 03-05-2007, 04:54 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I've said it a few times and it's a bit of a crazy bold prediction but £#%&! it. Sunderland will qualify for Europe next season.
That's optimistic

bet you can get some really £#%&!ing good odds on that!

Unread 03-05-2007, 04:59 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
That's optimistic

bet you can get some really £#%&!ing good odds on that!
I'll take those odds though. A top 7 finish is never out of the question, Reading and Wigan have both got close in their first seasons.

Unread 03-05-2007, 05:01 AM
croberts

true enough, but I just cannot see that happening
Closed Thread