United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:35 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: *Official* Bertie @#%&!s v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
2-0 city.
Put out anything like the same XI as Saturday and that is, if anything, optimistic

Hopefully that will not be the case, however

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Re: *Official* Bertie @#%&!s v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
True tbf, United aren't that sort of team, do whatever it takes to win tonight though.
pals again pal?

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:38 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
pals again pal?
When were we not pals, pal?

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:38 PM
magic_cantona

Nervy as £#%&!, and I think I've run out of Diazapam

Stan Collymore says it's nailed on that City will win.There's hope

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
When were we not pals, pal?

you called me a top red whopper pal and said you would strangle me if you ever met me in real life pal

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Nervy as £#%&!, and I think I've run out of Diazapam

Stan Collymore says it's nailed on that City will win.There's hope

£#%&!ing hate that abu @#%&!

he's so bitter ferie didnt sign him and signed coley instead

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:40 PM
MUFC One Love

£#%&!in' well nervous tbh. Just got a beer and having an hour on Black Ops before it.

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:41 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

you called me a top red whopper pal and said you would strangle me if you ever met me in real life pal
Can't remember that, must have been one of the others who use this account.

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

In cider news :-

Aspalls >>>>>>>>>>> Asda Fruit Cider >>>>>>>>>>>.Gaymers "speciality" Somerset Medium Dry Cider.

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Can't remember that, must have been one of the others who use this account.

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Gizza

Did my ankle playing football last night. On pain killers and can't drink to kill nerves. Hate it. C'mon united!

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:45 PM
andyroo

Come on United. £#%&! the bertie @#%&!s up.

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Lok

Lets £#%&!ing £#%&! the £#%&!ers in their £#%&!ing arse. £#%&!ers.

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:49 PM
taff

this must be the first midweek league derby in a while - when was the last one?

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:51 PM
believe

Fridge half full of beer check
Belly half full of beer check
Missus half asleep check
Belly doing somersaults double check

Come on united!!!!!!! Shut these £#%&!ing deluded counts and half the numpties on here up

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Fridge half full of beer check
Belly half full of beer check
Missus half asleep check
Belly doing somersaults double check

Come on united!!!!!!! Shut these £#%&!ing deluded counts and half the numpties on here up

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Bertie @#%&!s v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Chippy Tea - check
Carrier bag of Stella - check
Bag of sticky bud - check
Rizla - check

Come on united !!!!!!!!

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Lok

Fridge full of Pepsi...Check
Pizza ordered...Check
GF at her rents with son...Check
Ready to watch us get spanked...Double Check

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
How many goals are city going to score tonigh?

1 ah ah ah ah
2 ah ah ah ah
3 ah ah ah ah
4 ah ah ah ah

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Grimson

Annoying thread trend noticed....check
Annoying thread trend copied....check
Annoying thread trend now played out....check
Come on United!!!!