United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
So it turns out BvM is a Johnny Told-You-So. Can't say I'm not disappointed.
if you'd only asked...

Unread 12-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Nani has been given plenty of opportunities. The guy is clearly a clown. He's nearly 23 and seems to be going downhill rapidly.

He's a winger who can't take a player on, can't cross it and doesn't have great positional sense. What does he offer us?

Whenever he actually takes a player on, he does it so slowly that the rest of the defence is back and in position ready to laugh at his ridiculous attempt at a cross.

The guy is clearly a clown and his time is up.
Very happy to have egg on my face.

Unread 12-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Fair enough all that imo. My dad is pretty much the same re nani. He used to like him but has got sick of his inept performances and he simply doesnt like him.

I do like Nanners tbf. He obviously has bags of ability but he just doesnt look like he will ever become a first team regular at United. He doesnt seem to be made of the right stuff - I know that is pretty vague but whether its his temperament or what I dont know. Its a strange one because on several occasions he has threatened to kick on and become the great player we all know is lurking somewhere in there.

bang on as per

Unread 12-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Coracao

Quote:

bang on as per
Yep, wrong as usual.

Unread 12-11-2010, 05:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Yep, wrong as usual.

Unread 12-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Yep, wrong as usual.
£#%&! off slaphead

Unread 12-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
£#%&! off slaphead

Unread 12-11-2010, 06:18 PM
naes_sean

getting bad rep for a post made a year ago

Unread 12-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he was very good. given time and space, he can be. with bosnia playing three at the back it was ideal for him and, tbf, he took advantage. bosnia are also, for all their excellence going forwards, very poor in defence and had three players out suspended last night.

i'm afraid nani simply won't get that kind of time and space in the premier league. for his own benefit he should move to a league more suited to him.
The fountain of all knowledge

Quote:

bang on as per

You like him. You can't be wrong about your own opinions

I always knew he'd come good and was made of the right stuff.
I remember falling out with my brother about 2 years ago about it and he conceded I was right about him at the start of last season when he tore Chelsea a new one in the Charity Shield, then he turned on him again this time last year.

Unread 12-11-2010, 07:53 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
he'll stay til the end of the season, then he'll be off to deportivo or somewhere
woops

well it could've happened

Unread 12-11-2010, 08:03 PM
borsuk

chuffed he's come good. there's been a huge change in the last year or so, there's no point pretending he was always playing at this level, or that he was nailed on to realise his potential. great that he's doing so and a credit to him.

Unread 12-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
chuffed he's come good. there's been a huge change in the last year or so, there's no point pretending he was always playing at this level, or that he was nailed on to realise his potential. great that he's doing so and a credit to him.
Yep, Phelan was right when he said it looked like the penny had finally dropped.
Closed Thread