Default Re: I'll miss Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
thought this was going to be a marquee leaving for a minute
never mind go and have a beetroot sandwich washed down by some beetroot tea

Unread 11-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Spiffy

It's a shame Keane's not still i the Prem, he'd have bought him. I suppose we could tell everyone he's the best player in the world and then sell him to City for £100M.

Unread 11-11-2009, 07:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
It's a shame Keane's not still i the Prem, he'd have bought him.
exactly

Unread 11-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
thought this was going to be a marquee leaving for a minute

£#%&!ers has seen his arse here tbh.

Unread 11-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: I'll miss Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
wez will be gutted
Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
so will WiganSte
Best news Ive heard today

Enoughs enough

Unread 11-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Spiffy

Worf's making all the right noises. No I don't read the express before anyone starts.

Quote:
GABRIEL OBERTAN says he is ready to replace expensive buy Nani in the Manchester United team - despite playing just 31 minutes in the Premier League.

Nani has struggled to justify his £18million price-tag since joining from Sporting Lisbon in July 2007.
Obertan, 20, has hardly set United alight since a surprise move from Bordeaux but, after recovering from the back injury he arrived from France with, he believes he can become a regular as United look to cut Chelsea’s five-point lead at the top of the Premier League. Obertan gave another impressive cameo off the bench in the 1-0 defeat at Chelsea and is looking to prove himself a bargain buy at £3m.
He said: “I’m feeling really good right now. If I keep working hard and show what I can do, I have ambition. So why not aim to be a regular in the team?”
http://www.express.co.uk/football/vi...he-bargain-boy

Unread 11-11-2009, 08:52 PM
elephantstone

18 million £#%&!ing quid for that shite

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:03 PM
wiganste

I'll be gutted if Nani leaves United.

I can't see it being in January but if it is, I'll take a day off work and carry him & his bags to the airport.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Switching Off

Still not sure Obertan is going to replace him but who knows.

Could do with a swap with a decent portuguese or something.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
In 76 now this is true

Utd coaches apparenly pleased with Tosics progress in recent months.
Also more than pleased with Obertan.
Given his tantrums, can see Nani going in Jan and this bust up wont have helped him one bit.
Still rumours of Silva coming in January.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Given his tantrums, can see Nani going in Jan and this bust up wont have helped him one bit.
£#%&! off Tufty you @#%&!.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:24 PM
red @rmy

Hope he goes train spotting tbh.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
£#%&! off Tufty you @#%&!.
He has inside knowledge, be nice.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Sloane

its a shame

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Luffy

Definitely curious to see how fergie plays this one. We're hardly b#@&%! with quality so it's a all hands on deck situation. Fergie obviously started the season with nani as one of the starting 2 wingers or 2nd choice right wing at worst. Nani hasn't taken that chance but I doubt he's been written off already.

Nani's right to sulk, I sulk when I do shit at something and let myself down, doesn't mean anyone nearby has to take offence at it.

Still up in the air for me. I think nani's progression has been par for the course as far as young attacking wingers go. We've been spoilt by our wingers, but we were the same when we were screing for fletchers head. Not all players are wonderkids.

Nani for all his shitness has played a part in our recent success and that counts for something.

We do have ljajic coming in as well but I can't see fergie giving up on a talented 21 yr old with nani's resume. It stacks up well against most 21 yr olds out there.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
i'm mystified as to tosic's exclusion, he must have really of rubbed fergie up the wrong way, he's looked good in the reserves, should at least be given an opportunity to show he's good enough. Oh and before anyone says it he's not shit, not anything like it.

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Definitely curious to see how fergie plays this one. We're hardly b#@&%! with quality so it's a all hands on deck situation. Fergie obviously started the season with nani as one of the starting 2 wingers or 2ns choice right Qing at worst. Nani hasn't taken that chance but I doubt he's been written off already.

Nani's right to sulk, I sulk when I do shot at something and let myself down, doesn't mean anyone nearby has to take offence at it.

Still up in the air for me. I think nani's progression has been par for the course as far as young attacking wingers go. We've been spoilt by our wingers, but we were the same when we were screing for fletchers head. Not all players are wonderkids.

Nani for all his shitness has played a part in our recent success and that counts for something.

We do have ljajic coming in as well but I can't see fergie giving up on a talented 21 yr old with nani's resume. It stacks up well against most 21 yr olds out there.
Are you sulking over your spelling now?

Unread 11-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Definitely curious to see how fergie plays this one. We're hardly b#@&%! with quality so it's a all hands on deck situation. Fergie obviously started the season with nani as one of the starting 2 wingers or 2ns choice right Qing at worst. Nani hasn't taken that chance but I doubt he's been written off already.

Nani's right to sulk, I sulk when I do shot at something and let myself down, doesn't mean anyone nearby has to take offence at it.

I'm not a particularly big Nani fan and neither do I think he's shit. I can see Nani becoming a decent players in a few years and we'll wish we'd never let him go. Does that mean we should keep him until then? Possibly not. I'd probably let him go but expect him do alright.
Closed Thread