United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Jethro

Default Re: *Official* Bertie @#%&!s v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

2 points lost

Unread 11-11-2010, 07:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: *Official* Bertie @#%&!s v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
2 points lost
yep 2 points lost after all they have won the last four derbies in the league right

Unread 12-11-2010, 12:03 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yeah, that's why gary neville got in the england team ahead of him.

that's 8 time league winner, 3 times fa cup winner, 2 time league cup winner, 2 time european cup winner gary neville.
I wonder if fergie will talk to neville g when he is fronting motd?

gullit talks a lot of nonsense, incidentally. souness, only a bit (the wilkins-chopping @#%&!).

Unread 12-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

gullit talks a lot of nonsense, incidentally. souness, only a bit (the wilkins-chopping @#%&!).
Gullit and Souness are two of the best pundits imho

Unread 12-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Time For Heroes

Was having a drink last night with a Bitter who was at the game and he said everyone around him was moaning about Mancini and his negative tactics. He was so pissed off that he gave away his ticket for the Birmingham game on saturday for free so he didn't have to go and watch them.

Unread 12-11-2010, 01:35 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Souness is spot on, dont mind Gulit aswell.

Plus Souness obviously doesn't like Redknapp

Unread 12-11-2010, 02:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Plus Souness obviously doesn't like Redknapp
Who does?

Unread 12-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Rafael Da Silva gave fans the only thing they could shout about on Wednesday night, as he stood-up to former Red Carlos Tevez. Rafa and Tevez were close to handbags, as the pair shared words at Eastlands. The 20-year-old right back has said he was standing-up for the club. Good lad !

Tevez usually gets away with bullying off the ball, even scaring off John Terry in his time at Old Trafford. But the 26-year-old Argentinian got a taste of his own medicine in the goalless Manchester Derby mid-week, with youngster Rafael making Tevez look more like a poodle rather than a bulldog - his infamous nickname.

"This was normal. The rivalry is always fierce in a derby and if a Brazilian is against an Argentinian, even more so. I do not have a problem with Tevez. It's up to every footballer to defend his club 100 per cent. I am unhappy with the scoreline as we needed to win to leave City behind but I'm very content with my own performance." Rafael told The Sun on Friday.

Rafael was later injured in the clash, limping off after half time after he picked-up a dead leg. The young Brazilian International was replaced by Wes Brown, while fellow full-back Patrice Evra was hauled-off just 20 minutes later - suffering from an ankle problem. John O'Shea replaced Evra, but couldn't replace his influence on the wing. Rafa and Evra are now doubtful for the weekend's trip to Aston Villa
http://www.united-latest.com/1/post/...vez-scrap.html

Unread 12-11-2010, 02:44 PM
PaulParkers

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Bertie @#%&!s v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
yeah, that's why gary neville got in the england team ahead of him.

that's 8 time league winner, 3 times fa cup winner, 2 time league cup winner, 2 time european cup winner gary neville.
BOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
only from 95/96 onwards. the 90s lasted 10 years or so
ZING!

Quote:
so you mean for about 4 years out of 10 lee dixon was 'the best right back of the entire decade'?

Even when paul parker was getting into bobby robson's england team ahead of him?
BURN!

2-1 Sparky IMO

Unread 12-11-2010, 02:55 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Lawro loves us. Sat next to him after an away match at Arsenal and when he wasn't pretending to be asleep to avoid talking to me, he was very much in love with United.
im sure that's not true keef. the bit about united i mean.

Quote:

best right back of the 90's. jesus christ.
shit on crosses though