United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:01 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&!ing hell the transfer window isnt even open and all the big names are absolutely shitting the bed

i love fred

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:02 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Even with him at United, you'd sign for them.

We're miles behind the top clubs now.
Which has got precisely £#%&! all to do with the point I was making about kowtowing to the demands of a managerial liability but you carry on.

Alan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Low tolerance threshold for nauseating, piss the bed %@#$&!s.
You keep your head in the sand pal. I bet it's nice and warm in there, with memories of United being a top club

The real world isn't such a nice place tbf, so I don't really blame you.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Which has got precisely £#%&! all to do with the point I was making about kowtowing to the demands of a managerial liability but you carry on.
Will do.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:03 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
new to fred?

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Trent Boyett

Someone needs to send this thread to that Paddy Power thing.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off to FC you snivelling shitthebed @#%&!
Quote:
And how would you know, Alan, you £#%&!ing imbecile.

Delusions of grandeur. Take some pride or £#%&! off with Saffers to FCUM.
At least FC fans aren't afraid to speak the truth and challenge power structures, unlike you two numpties.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:05 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We're well on our way to becoming an irrelevant club
:roll eyes:

Of course we are. This has taken less than 3 years The absolute fannies amongst our support...

Yes Alan, that includes you.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Taking us back to the glory days of missing out on Drogba, Ronaldo, Aguero, Moura etc etc
We lost out on those players due to money. Money is now no object but as a club we are run by amateurs.

Everything TBR has posted in these last few pages are spot on. It wouldn't even shock me if it turns out it was Sanches who told us to £#%&! off, why would you join the uncertainty at United over Bayern?

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
We are no longer in a position to say "come in on our terms or else". We're well on our way to becoming an irrelevant club thanks to year after year of shambolic decisions by a man who has already killed our first two managers post-ferie.
Don't be daft, no amount of support could have saved Moyes, he was always known as dithering Dave. In fact, much of our problems now stem from his reign, the entire idea of transitioning from Fergie to new management while remaining as challengers was completely £#%&!ed up by Moyes, we lost an entire season of rebuilding with that gobshite.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:09 PM
puressence

Fully expect a new club sponsor to be announced before 6 pm. 😂😂😂😂

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
At least FC fans aren't afraid to speak the truth and challenge power structures, unlike you two numpties.

OT will miss you.

oh wait.............

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:11 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
Don't be daft, no amount of support could have saved Moyes, he was always known as dithering Dave. In fact, much of our problems now stem from his reign, the entire idea of transitioning from Fergie to new management while remaining as challengers was completely £#%&!ed up by Moyes, we lost an entire season of rebuilding with that gobshite.
Look at that summer window Moyes got. Tons of dithering, rush in Fellaini last minute. Fellaini had a clause of £23m all summer, Moyes his former manager. Anyone really believe we actually wanted him?

So moyes didnt get a single player he wanted in. We can't ignore what an impact that had on his ability to succeed. Was he the wrong man anyway? Possibly but he didnt get a chance to succeed....

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:12 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
We are no longer in a position to say "come in on our terms or else". We're well on our way to becoming an irrelevant club thanks to year after year of shambolic decisions by a man who has already killed our first two managers post-ferie.
Give over, we're one of the biggest clubs in the world, we've got a more or less unlimited transfer budget, state of the art training facilities and we were league champions less than five years ago.

Liverpool just appointed Klopp and they've had a single League cup since 2005. and you think we need to bend over and beg people to climb aboard?

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:12 PM
dunk

They would have you believe money is no object, but it £#%&!ing is, clearly.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Billy Redface

Oof!

Absolute scenes on here when proper big clubs just snatch up signings in the blink of an eye.

If it teaches us anything, it's that the press know absolutely £#%&! all

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:16 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Look at that summer window Moyes got. Tons of dithering, rush in Fellaini last minute. Fellaini had a clause of £23m all summer, Moyes his former manager. Anyone really believe we actually wanted him?

So moyes didnt get a single player he wanted in. We can't ignore what an impact that had on his ability to succeed. Was he the wrong man anyway? Possibly but he didnt get a chance to succeed....
Lets not go over old ground again.

I'd like to remind you last summer the praise Woodward got for his business before the tour (from yourself included). 4 signings sorted.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Effortlessly swatted aside by a proper club again

£100m Bale/Neymar to Utd stories within 24 hours, guaranteed.
Bingo.

Don't worry, I'm sure Bayern have some crock they don't want any more who we can sign.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Lets not go over old ground again.

I'd like to remind you last summer the praise Woodward got for his business before the tour (from yourself included). 4 signings sorted.
Listen £#%&!face, unlike you im not some fundamentalist who sticks to one position forever. If Woodward does something good, I will give him his dues. If Woodward does something bad, I will criticise him, as I have done for almost all of his reign of terror.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Closed Thread