I forgot to mention i am also doing a sports & football degree part time

Unread 07-01-2016, 04:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Boom

Don't listen to the haters, pal. They're trying to bring you down like they did Goldbridge (rip)

Unread 07-01-2016, 04:47 PM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
In that case then, this time next year pal...

Unread 07-01-2016, 04:52 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Considering the amount of YT subscribers, the advertising and the paid to appear slots i'd imagine it's pulling in easy £10/15 a month...

If it's his then not really a need to work....
10/15k per month? I desperately need an idea for YouTube.

Unread 07-01-2016, 04:54 PM
believe

A sports and football degree, isn't football a sport? Sounds like the most pointless degree that ever existed.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:00 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
A sports and football degree, isn't football a sport? Sounds like the most pointless degree that ever existed.
It is essentially a business studies course but focuses on how sports & football clubs work in a business sense. Yes football is a sport but on the course you can choose different modules based on football or sports. if you were to choose sports they would give you assignments on any other sport.
You say it sounds pointless but it still carries the same academic merit as a standard business or economics course would.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:02 PM
BarryX

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:04 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Withers

Quote:
It is essentially a business studies course but focuses on how sports & football clubs work in a business sense. Yes football is a sport but on the course you can choose different modules based on football or sports. if you were to choose sports they would give you assignments on any other sport.
You say it sounds pointless but it still carries the same academic merit as a standard business or economics course would.

Never thought we would get anyone on here more delusion than carrickfan.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:10 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Jeff Stelling must be shitting himself.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:10 PM
Ethers

Sounds similar to the Science & Biology degree I'm planning tbf, after I've finished my Mathematics & Algebra one.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
The first sentence would have sufficed.

Probably won't give you a job? No shit. Sky aren't ever going to give you a job you daft c***.

They give the likes of Jim White and Paul Merson jobs ffs. Jamie £#%&!ing Redknapp is their top employee

Anyone could get a job in that place

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Feel bad now.

I hope you're not suggesting your degree carries the same academic merit as a University Economics degree.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:19 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Feel bad now.

I hope you're not suggesting your degree carries the same academic merit as a University Economics degree.
Why not? Both degrees lead to a check out job at Aldi

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:20 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

That guy

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
This

Degrees mean £#%&! all these days. Unless we're talking about the weather

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:21 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Sounds similar to the Science & Biology degree I'm planning tbf, after I've finished my Mathematics & Algebra one.

No place for outlandish dreams on here tbf

irah you got a plan of action?

I assume you don't think JIm white got there just with a kelloggs cornflakes football club sports diploma?

you really may need to be open to the possibility of providing 'favours' to get into that industry.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
A University Economics degree leads to job on the check out? No. No it doesn't. And you're giving career advice FFS. YHBR.

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:26 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 07-01-2016, 05:26 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
A University Economics degree leads to job on the check out? No. No it doesn't. And you're giving career advice FFS. YHBR.
I don't give careers advice to anyone. Currently recruiting a COO role for a multi billion pound global construction/infrastructure company. If you ever want to chat you know where I am
Closed Thread