United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2012, 05:48 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Some of you have terrible cable packages

FSC+ comes as part of my 'SportsPak' package with Optimum (Cablevision). It's just $6 a month and includes NBC Sports, GolTV, NFL Redzone, Golf Channel, and a few others.
like I said grimmers its a £#%&!ing joke. Mine is $15 for that package on direct tv. Was the same on Comcast.

Unread 31-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
plastic yank>plastic manc

Unread 20-11-2012, 06:35 PM
plopborsky

@#%&!s sold me fox soccer plus for $15 rather than the full sports package for $7 more that contains FSC. BASTARDS!

Unread 20-11-2012, 06:48 PM
utd99

Tommy Smyth > Eric Wynalda

Unread 20-11-2012, 07:04 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Tommy Smyth > Eric Wynalda
"put the ball in the 'ol onion bag"

@#%&!

Unread 20-11-2012, 08:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
"put the ball in the 'ol onion bag"

@#%&!

That's how bad Eric Wynalda is.

Unread 21-11-2012, 06:21 AM
regholdsworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
like I said grimmers its a £#%&!ing joke. Mine is $15 for that package on direct tv. Was the same on Comcast.
After Grimmers posted how much his lot were charging i wrote to Directv and they completely blew me off, it's a £#%&!ing joke at that price, today's Champions league game was on there and @#%&!s couldn't even get schedule correct as the last 5 minutes were missing on the recording!

Customer By Web Form - 10/31/2012 10:30 AM

Please explain why I am paying $14.99 a month for this one package, when....

Optimun Cable offer a whole 25 station package including Fox Soccer Plus for $6.95 a month
http://www.optimum.com/digital-cable...sports-pak.jsp

How can this be especially seeing as Fox and Directv are both part of the newscorp empire. 95% of what i watch on TV is soccer and I'm seriously questioning why I pay $112 a month to do so.

Response Via Email - 10/31/2012 03:38 PM

Thank you for writing and for being a loyal DIRECTV customer.

We want both sports fans and non-sports fans alike to avoid any extraordinary increases to their families' monthly bills. We believe the $14.99 cost for Fox Soccer Plus a la carte is affordable for everyone. As the leader in home entertainment, every feedback from our customers is reviewed to determine what changes should be considered. I forwarded your suggestion for a cheaper price for Fox Soccer Plus to our management for review.

Directv.com is the best place to find the latest news and information about our service. You can also sign up for our newsletter if you do not receive it already. Just sign in at directv.com/myaccount and click on the Update Profile link and select the option to receive the DIRECTV monthly newsletter.

We are glad you are one of our loyal customers. It is feedback like yours that helps us remain America's #1 Satellite provider.

Unread 21-11-2012, 02:32 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by regholdsworth
After Grimmers posted how much his lot were charging i wrote to Directv and they completely blew me off, it's a £#%&!ing joke at that price, today's Champions league game was on there and @#%&!s couldn't even get schedule correct as the last 5 minutes were missing on the recording!

Customer By Web Form - 10/31/2012 10:30 AM

Please explain why I am paying $14.99 a month for this one package, when....

Optimun Cable offer a whole 25 station package including Fox Soccer Plus for $6.95 a month
http://www.optimum.com/digital-cable...sports-pak.jsp

How can this be especially seeing as Fox and Directv are both part of the newscorp empire. 95% of what i watch on TV is soccer and I'm seriously questioning why I pay $112 a month to do so.

Response Via Email - 10/31/2012 03:38 PM

Thank you for writing and for being a loyal DIRECTV customer.

We want both sports fans and non-sports fans alike to avoid any extraordinary increases to their families' monthly bills. We believe the $14.99 cost for Fox Soccer Plus a la carte is affordable for everyone. As the leader in home entertainment, every feedback from our customers is reviewed to determine what changes should be considered. I forwarded your suggestion for a cheaper price for Fox Soccer Plus to our management for review.

Directv.com is the best place to find the latest news and information about our service. You can also sign up for our newsletter if you do not receive it already. Just sign in at directv.com/myaccount and click on the Update Profile link and select the option to receive the DIRECTV monthly newsletter.

We are glad you are one of our loyal customers. It is feedback like yours that helps us remain America's #1 Satellite provider.
I £#%&!ed it off, the number of times that united are on fsc+ are minimal. Just stream those games.
Closed Thread