United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2018, 11:15 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Balls to Chris Coleman. People soon forgot he was a failed club manager when he was managing a team with Gareth Bale in it and everyone was blowing smoke up his backside. He's made zero difference to Sunderland, same as Lambert at Stoke. Half decent coaches can at least make some impact on any club they take over.

Few weeks ago Coleman was lecturing our manager about British values after Nuno had the temerity to ignore Neil Warnock and run on the pitch to celebrate with the players after we had basically won the league when Cardiff missed two injury time penalties. British values, handshakes FFS. Do one Chris. Apparently Nuno 'needs to learn humility and how to win with class'.

We play Sunderland at their ground next week. I hope Nuno does shake his hand after we've beaten them six nil. We should play Ruben Neves in goal for the lols. Screw Chris 'British values' Coleman. Enjoy League One and thanks for 'doing a Wolves' by getting double relegations from Premier to third tier in two seasons, Gareth Bale won't save you down there.
British values ffs.

Hope wolves bang em for 10 tbh and then do the poznan

Unread 22-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Feel sorry for Chris Coleman tbh
Didn't he end his own career by crashing his car whilst pissed?

Unread 22-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Pop

Was about to ask you lot what the £#%&!ing hell you are talking about before I remembered it was Gary Speed who hanged himself and not Chris Coleman.

Unread 22-04-2018, 01:04 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Coleman's mustard.

Unread 22-04-2018, 01:48 PM
magic_cantona

Absolutely delighted. Been waiting for them to get right in the shit since the Poznan/City game, singing about City being Champions etc. Well £#%&! you and take your absolutely meaningless club with you. Shithouses.

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Balls to Chris Coleman. People soon forgot he was a failed club manager when he was managing a team with Gareth Bale in it and everyone was blowing smoke up his backside. He's made zero difference to Sunderland, same as Lambert at Stoke. Half decent coaches can at least make some impact on any club they take over.

Few weeks ago Coleman was lecturing our manager about British values after Nuno had the temerity to ignore Neil Warnock and run on the pitch to celebrate with the players after we had basically won the league when Cardiff missed two injury time penalties. British values, handshakes FFS. Do one Chris. Apparently Nuno 'needs to learn humility and how to win with class'.

We play Sunderland at their ground next week. I hope Nuno does shake his hand after we've beaten them six nil. We should play Ruben Neves in goal for the lols. Screw Chris 'British values' Coleman. Enjoy League One and thanks for 'doing a Wolves' by getting double relegations from Premier to third tier in two seasons, Gareth Bale won't save you down there.
Absolutely.

Neil Warnock lecturing him about class.

Neil £#%&!ing Warnock!

One of the most detestable, shitbag managers of the last 20 years.

He even ran half the pitch to shake his hand after the game and Warnock was having none of it.

And then refused his post match apology.

£#%&!er.

Its not like he even rejected hand shake, he just ran off in celebration after a really remarkable end to the match. There was no malice in it.

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Was about to ask you lot what the £#%&!ing hell you are talking about before I remembered it was Gary Speed who hanged himself and not Chris Coleman.
Wait til he reads this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Absolutely.

Neil £#%&!ing Warnock!

He even ran half the pitch to shake his hand after the game and Warnock was having none of it.

£#%&!er.

Its not like he even rejected hand shake, he just ran off in celebration after a really remarkable end to the match. There was no malice in it.
#britishvalues

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:10 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Absolutely.

Neil f***ing Warnock!

w****r.

Was funny.

Colin might *might* have had some moral high ground to stand on if he'd waited by the touchline for a bit and Nuno had ultimately ignored him. But he didn't do that did he. He instead made a point of walking across the pitch so he could then actively refuse the handshake whilst ranting.

In his post match interview Warnock says 'I used harsh words and I meant every one of them'. You only used two words Neil. The second one being 'off'. Nuno's humble-brag when explaining himself creased me. "I apologise. I'm new to the Championship, last year I was in the Champions League...."

Anyway. Screw Sunderland and Chris Coleman and Lee Cattermole.

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Bye @#%&!s

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Absolutely.

Neil £#%&!ing Warnock!

£#%&!er.

Not just that, Warnock repeatedly shouted '£#%&! off' at him, then walked in front of a camera and said "He’s got to learn that in British football you have manners"

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Even City didn't manage that...

Oh and Duane, Wales were pretty shit when Hughes, Rush and Giggs were available (As players) ... not that Giggs played that much, but motivating the players to turn out for Wales, is part of the job.

As a manager, Hughes did quite well, but bottled it when it came to the last few qualifying matches. Coleman got us to a major finals for the first time since I was born and I have to salute him for that. All the rest you said about him though is probably true...
Or salute UEFA for letting pretty much everyone qualify.

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Can you imagine if they were to make it 3 in a row next season! I wonder if it's ever ever been done before?

Sunderland are that bad they could do it. They could boldly march on to the old 4th Division next season.
As "our" Duane knows all too well, it has. IIRC it was "achieved" by Bristol City a few years before that too.

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:46 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
As "our" Duane knows all too well, it has. IIRC it was "achieved" by Bristol City a few years before that too.

Didn't Swansea do it in the 80's and Carlisle in the 70's?

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Didn't Swansea do it in the 80's and Carlisle in the 70's?
There were one or two non-relegation seasons intervening in those cases IIRC.

Unread 22-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Allegedly on his way back from an extra-marital rendezvous, £#%&! him and £#%&! Sunderland.

Unread 22-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Bye @#%&!s
Flounce?

Unread 22-04-2018, 06:43 PM
MagnificentSeven

sad, small time behaviour from them on THAT day in 2012 but realistically if it was anyone we were playing the fans of that team would have reacted in a similar way.

i think the qpr fans who actually celebrated aguero's goal against them were a lot £#%&!ing worse.

Unread 22-04-2018, 06:57 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
sad, small time behaviour from them on THAT day in 2012 but realistically if it was anyone we were playing the fans of that team would have reacted in a similar way.

i think the qpr fans who actually celebrated aguero's goal against them were a lot £#%&!ing worse.
This. Any team's fans would have reacted the same way. Pretty sure we've taunted fans who've we've relegated in the past.

Unread 22-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Albert Tatlock

On a related note are Wes Brown and O'Shea still at Sunderland ?

Unread 22-04-2018, 07:04 PM
flixton

Quote:
On a related note are Wes Brown and O'Shea still at Sunderland ?
JOS is. Wes isn't.
Closed Thread