United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Many of us original '06/07 Fred members too. Guess they don't make them like they used to.

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
Many of us original '06/07 Fred members too. Guess they don't make them like they used to.
Loads of OGs amongst the pro mou contingent....

S2c you erase us.

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:32 PM
My Name is Keith

Only a very select number of posters would get in the swys agendaless crew.

Very few who have posted on this thread would get anywhere near it.

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Loads of OGs amongst the pro mou contingent....

S2c you erase us.
I know you're a Day One bro. That's why it feels like you're on the wrong side

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:36 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Only a very select number of posters would get in the swys agendaless crew.

Quote:
I know you're a Day One bro. That's why it feels like you're on the wrong side

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
I think it might just have been a dig at Cream for the OP.

The thread felt like a bit of a Saffers tribute act, especially the Gif. And all Cream gets in return is the big man throwing it back in his face.

The friction between Mou's hardcore support continues to astonish.
I think PM's, negotiated rep and thread walkouts are a thing very much of the SWYS crowd.

right minded mou crew (henceforth the RMMC) are free spirits, joined only by a rounded knowledge of the game, and an agendaless appreciation of recent history. If some of our opinions happen to tally, so be it.

Tributes? Splits? I am perplexed..

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Not sure you can call 07ers 'original'.

Bit generous..?

Unread 27-02-2018, 05:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I think PM's, negotiated rep and thread walkouts are a thing very much of the SWYS crowd.

right minded mou crew (henceforth the RMMC) are free spirits, joined only by a rounded knowledge of the game, and an agendaless appreciation of recent history. If some of our opinions happen to tally, so be it.

Tributes? Splits? I am perplexed..

Speaks volumes that the "agendaless" crew see any sort of deviance from the manifesto as a "split". These lads make themselves sound like a cult tbh! Everyone singing from the same hymn sheet and lassie pinataflex think it's a source of pride.

Unread 27-02-2018, 06:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Speaks volumes that the "agendaless" crew see any sort of deviance from the manifesto as a "split". These lads make themselves sound like a cult tbh! Everyone singing from the same hymn sheet and lassie pinataflex think it's a source of pride.
Interesting observation.

There does seem to be an ideological bent about some of the whining.

The next couple of games could produce some exploding skulls. The largest skull of all is straight upfront about his agenda, and I can almost respect that tbh.

Unread 27-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Imagine finding yourself in a group led by cream

Unread 27-02-2018, 06:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Interesting observation.

There does seem to be an ideological bent about some of the whining.

The next couple of games could produce some exploding skulls. The largest skull of all is straight upfront about his agenda, and I can almost respect that tbh.
Liverpool, Sevilla and Brighton at home. 3 home games to give us 2nd place with a comfortable lead, a cl quarter final and an fa cup final.

Miss the van moyes days.

Unread 27-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Moudicens sans agenda. No leaders, just good people.

Quote:
Liverpool, Sevilla and Brighton at home. 3 home games to give us 2nd place with a comfortable lead, a cl quarter final and an fa cup final.

Miss the van moyes days.
Just noticed we have Palace away too.

The poor form looks to be ebbing away. Players back onside.
March madness!

Unread 27-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 27-02-2018, 06:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Not a fan of the term agenda in football. Usually a replacement for just having an opinion. The lads who always bang on about agendas are usually the sit-on-the-fence kinds. Pretty sure we can all agree we'd never be in that type of faction.

I have respect for the Moy Boys. Just wish they'd have a little more respect for themselves.

Unread 27-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Miss the van moyes days.
Stuck three quid on being 4th place, out the cl and scoring a last min goal to secure a replay in the cup

Unread 27-02-2018, 07:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Stuck three quid on being 4th place, out the cl and scoring a last min goal to secure a replay in the cup
My friend, you are v stupid.

But there's nobody else on here willing to put their money where their big mouths are. So there's that...

Unread 27-02-2018, 07:08 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
My friend, you are v stupid.

But there's nobody else on here willing to put their money where their big mouths are. So there's that...
alright then david koresh, i'll bite. what are your predictions?

Unread 27-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Cream

Quote:
alright then david koresh, i'll bite. what are your predictions?
I predict we won't lose every game because we're shit and a level or two below Spurs etc.

Also predict I'll be present during and after match threads to speak truth to power.

You?

Unread 27-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
I predict we won't lose every game because we're shit and a level or two below Spurs etc.

Also predict I'll be present during and after match threads to speak truth to power.

You?
be real slimeball.

right now i say;

league; 3rd (liverpool 2nd)
FA Cup; winners
Champions league; quaters

Unread 27-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
be real slimeball.

right now i say;

league; 3rd (liverpool 2nd)
FA Cup; winners
Champions league; quaters
I take every game as it comes.

Predict we'll win the next one. Just seem to have that spark back.

Shame you can't enjoy life/United.
Closed Thread