Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Didn't take Rooney long did it

Enjoy your retirement you Scouse @#%&!

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:17 PM
dunk

You're going to have to give me more, pal.

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Red Al

What's happened

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You're going to have to give me more, pal.
He says he left because the standards had dropped after Fergie and we were happy to be winning the Europa League

Of course under Moyes the standards dripped and LVG was poor but he still won the FA Cup which is more than Super #@&%! Pep has done here and unless I'm mistaken Everton haven't won a pot since 1995 when we weren't arsed after losing the league

I've always defended Rooney but he can £#%&! off and hope he gets shit when he returns in a few weeks...there's more he's said but it just make him look a £#%&!ing idiot ....the Scouse @#%&!

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Sapien

Take a chill pill Jill.

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
He says he left because the standards had dropped after Fergie and we were happy to be winning the Europa League

Of course under Moyes the standards dripped and LVG was poor but he still won the FA Cup which is more than Super #@&%! Pep has done here and unless I'm mistaken Everton haven't won a pot since 1995 when we weren't arsed after losing the league

I've always defended Rooney but he can £#%&! off and hope he gets shit when he returns in a few weeks...there's more he's said but it just make him look a £#%&!ing idiot ....the Scouse @#%&!
Hm. Think it's an absolute fact standards have dropped tbh..

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

Wow - standards dropped after the most successful British manager in history retired.
Who'd have thunk it eh Wayne, you fat #@&%!?

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Switching Off

Funny how his standards slipped around the same time ours did.

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:28 PM
no fun

He left because he can no longer command a place in the strongest starting 11, end of

Anything else is %@#$&!s

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Lok

Why would anyone be surprised what that @#%&! says?

Just because he was good at football, doesn't mean he's a decent bloke who will respect the club that gave him everything he ever wanted and more.

He's a bitter #@&%! who couldn't take the fact he was no longer good enough for us.

He'll soon be on the bench for Everton.

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hm. Think it's an absolute fact standards have dropped tbh..
Not under Jose...and we still won the FA Cup under Van Gaal ....how long did it take Fergie to win the FA Cup....if the standards dripped it was down to our supposed captain on his 300k a week....he can £#%&! off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Take a chill pill Jill.
Take an overdose you tit

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Stickman

Our standards haven't dropped in terms of ambition imo, it's the quality that has and there's a pretty big difference.

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:37 PM
TheFatGoth

Didn't he say this about 2 weeks ago?

Talk about standards slipping..

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Not under Jose...and we still won the FA Cup under Van Gaal ....how long did it take Fergie to win the FA Cup....if the standards dripped it was down to our supposed captain on his 300k a week....he can £#%&! off
I'm hardly Rooney's biggest cheerleader, but tbh I don't think there was much wrong in what he said. You compare a dressing room of Scholes, Giggs, Vidic, Ferdinand, Fergie with one of Depay, Di Maria, the instagram gang and Schweinsteiger doing whatever he wanted. I think too many of the new crowd simply didn't give a £#%&!.

Often times Fergie is cited as the catalyst for that drop off, but losing that winning mentality in the changing room is just as much of a cause.

That said, his drop off in performance and the fact that he didn't believe he "had anything to prove" - when the literal opposite is true of any professional sportsman -didn't help much.

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Our standards haven't dropped in terms of ambition imo, it's the quality that has and there's a pretty big difference.
This

He was one of the biggest culprits of letting standards slip if we're honest, he was garbage for the best part of three seasons

Hope he does well at Everton though, time to move on.

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Especially under Jose. Doesn't mean he won't pick them back up..

Rooney was a huge part in them dropping imo. From 2009 onwards..

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Take a chill pill Jill.
Quote:
Take an overdose you tit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Didn't he say this about 2 weeks ago?

Talk about standards slipping..

Unread 21-07-2017, 09:50 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

no Christmas hamper for you, you fat, bald, pyjama wearing, granny bothering #@&%!

Billy Redface

Rooney.

Talking about standards dropping.

jem

rooney left because everton's standards have dropped.
Closed Thread