United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Baron

Football Jose

Still a #@&%!.

The thing that tells me we're back boiling piss is this bit at the end of the article:

Quote:
The former Manchester United manager was sent off in September against Atalanta and in November against Torino, both for outbursts over decisions against his side.
Oh right, yeah he's managed everywhere & most notably at Chelsea, Inter where he won the treble, Real Madrid... nope - Just former United in this instance

Anyway, he's a dick. The BBC reporter is a dick. & United are back

Unread 01-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Still a #@&%!.

The thing that tells me we're back boiling blood is this bit at the end of the article:

Oh right, yeah he's managed everywhere & most notably at Chelsea, Inter where he won the treble, Real Madrid... nope - Just former United in this instance

Anyway, he's a #@&%!. The BBC reporter is a #@&%!. & United are back
I was going to say, maybe they did it because it was his last job but that was at Tottenham

We click the most likes, sell the most papers….

Unread 01-03-2023, 05:29 PM
dunk

Pop up in the most searches…

Unread 01-03-2023, 06:05 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Pop up in the most searches…
We've searched it all, we've clicked the lot...

Unread 01-03-2023, 07:13 PM
saffers

Still a legend Jose and doing a hell of a job once again with limited resources.

Natural for them to associate one of the greatest ever with the biggest club in the world. We are gargantuan.

We are number one!

Unread 01-03-2023, 07:52 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Still a legend Jose and doing a hell of a job once again with limited resources.

Natural for them to associate one of the greatest ever with the biggest club in the world. We are gargantuan.

We are number one!
Yes always have been & will continue to be so

Unread 01-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

We are number one!
Hell of a job

They’ve been very average again, really struggling to score goals this season. Haven’t kicked on at all after that HUGE Europa Conference league win.

As for limited resources, they were the biggest spenders in the league the summer before this one. Spent poorly though, as he does these days.

His head has absolutely gone recently.

Unread 01-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Hell of a job

They’ve been very average again, really struggling to score goals this season. Haven’t kicked on at all after that HUGE Europa Conference league win.

As for limited resources, they were the biggest spenders in the league the summer before this one. Spent poorly though, as he does these days.

His head has absolutely gone recently.
It will be seeing what ETH is doing here that has contributed greatly to that.

Unread 01-03-2023, 08:53 PM
NedKelly

Glad this “me me me” @#%&! is well and truly on his way down tbh. Hated the football we played under him. Key difference between the trophies won under Mourinho and the league cup we’ve just won under Erik, is I’ve actually enjoyed watching us this time round.

Unread 01-03-2023, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

At his passive aggressive "best" after his most recent game I see

Unread 02-03-2023, 05:05 AM
Slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Still a #@&%!.

The thing that tells me we're back boiling blood is this bit at the end of the article:

Anyway, he's a #@&%!. The BBC reporter is a #@&%!. & United are back
£#%&! him, never liked him.

Unread 02-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Seamus

I still love Jose, he wanted to make us great again but there was cancerous individuals in the changing room working against him plus he couldnt spend as freely as he thought he would.
He won us a couple of cups and for that I will always hold him in high esteem.

Unread 02-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Pop

In the news again. He was at the Roma/Lazio U14 derby.

Lazio awarded a penalty, Mourinho was front and center shouting and booing at a kid as he stepped up to take it.

Tragic old @#%&!.

Unread 02-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Lazio awarded a penalty, Mourinho was front and center shouting and booing at a kid as he stepped up to take it.

Tragic old @#%&!.

Unread 02-03-2023, 10:56 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Tragic old @#%&!.

“Well done he’s 14”

Unread 02-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Lok

I went to watch Roma v Empoli a few weeks ago. The fans love him there but it was the same shit he served up here.

They went 2 up in 5 minutes from 2 corners, then they anti-footballed the last 85 minutes. It was easily the most boring match I've been to.

Unread 02-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he wanted to make us great again
not having that, he couldn't give a shit what club he manages, he wanted to make himself great again, he wanted everyone talking about the special one again, how only he could replace Fergie.

Unread 02-03-2023, 12:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I still love Jose, he wanted to make us great again but there was cancerous individuals in the changing room working against him plus he couldnt spend as freely as he thought he would.
He won us a couple of cups and for that I will always hold him in high esteem.
He was the cancerous individual. He infected the others.

Awful times with an awful character.

Unread 02-03-2023, 12:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was the cancerous individual. He infected the others.

Awful times with an awful character.
this. obvs.

Unread 02-03-2023, 01:03 PM
History

Ragnick tried his best to out do him here but the football under Jose was Horrific. Just awful.

Constant cloud over the team and club. Grim
Closed Thread