United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-10-2019, 06:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I can't explain this any further. You clearly don't understand what you're looking at.

Go watch some football, even if it is our rivals (they're not) and stop being a big girls blouse. you might learn something and avoid any more of this nonsense.
Not sure you understand what you’re talking about yourself, so don’t know how you expect others to get it.

As for being a big girls blouse, I’m not the one throwing a hissy fit and being a bit of smart arse.

Also regarding the one-two, it’s funny that you expect the same players you slag off for having poor movement and being nothing players to be able to complete a quick one-two on the edge of the area against a compact defence? But we all know that was a deflection tactic to get away from the previous balls you were talking.

Anyway, apology accepted and enjoy your night supporting City.

Unread 01-10-2019, 07:18 PM
armchair

should go all out winger and work on his crossing. good kid imo

Unread 01-10-2019, 07:29 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Definitely something wrong with him (Rashy) at the moment. Could be something off the pitch but he's going to have to gain more resilient confidence. Also still don't think his positioning is right; not enough playing the width of the box and occupying the CBs.
Interesting thought. What you thinking pal? Relationship issues? Problems with the personal shopper? Incorrectly paid direct debits?

Or something with his parents? That can be quite quite nasty when that goes wrong.

Unread 01-10-2019, 07:50 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Interesting thought. What you thinking pal? Relationship issues? Problems with the personal shopper? Incorrectly paid direct debits?

Or something with his parents? That can be quite quite nasty when that goes wrong.
He just isn’t god enough

Everyone is making excuses for him ...

He averages 1 in 4 and has played more than anyone since he broke into the first team...

No aspect of his game has got better, he still runs the ball out of play , he is still is a poor finisher, he doesn’t take up the right positions,

he is now the main man and it’s now apparent he is far far off what is required so everyone is scrambling for excuses for him. It’s amazing

Hate to say it but i called it. Tammy Abraham will soon push him out of the England set up and our next manager will sell him if he isn’t emotionally blackmailed by the classof 92 , fans and all that about “having players from our academy in the first team”

Unread 01-10-2019, 07:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

I've changed my mind now. He's rich so he couldn't possibly have any personal issues.

If it's purely a confidence thing then we'll learn a lot about him this season.

Unread 01-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Looked a proper Brazilian there

Strange player. Can see why Ole gives him chances because he works hard and he's technically excellent. Dunno why he's ineffective.
Yep; i quite like him. Works his arse off and clearly has ability. Think there's a player in there. A lot of our players have £#%&! all first team appearances and that is a problem as everyone wants success immediately. It's an impossible situation atm. Hope they stick with Ole.

Unread 01-10-2019, 08:56 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
I've changed my mind now. He's rich so he couldn't possibly have any personal issues.

If it's purely a confidence thing then we'll learn a lot about him this season.
No need to be tetchy pal. You mentioned off field issues and I simply asked what they might be. interesting the mental gymnastics that favoured players and managers get tbh. Perhaps we should just stick to the facts and judge from that?

Unread 01-10-2019, 09:30 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
No need to be tetchy pal. You mentioned off field issues and I simply asked what they might be. interesting the mental gymnastics that favoured players and managers get tbh. Perhaps we should just stick to the facts and judge from that?
Maybe Sanchez's poor form was down to getting woken up by an errant wood pigeon?

Perhaps we're not taking these personal issues players struggle through seriously enough? It's a fair point. Who knows what our players are struggling with when they're not on the pitch?

Unread 01-10-2019, 09:39 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Maybe Sanchez's poor form was down to getting woken up by an errant wood pigeon?

?
Tbf, they are buggers. Very distinctive but incredibly monotonous two tone dawn chorus - if they wake you then it’s Japanese water torture -nqat.

It’s not a bad shout re Sanchez - would explain a lot - it’s a bird that’s very prevalent in the uk (he lived in the uk) and he no doubt lived in a heavily treed area given his wealth (he’s wealthy) and dog walking appetite (he loves dogs).

Unread 01-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Sparky***

I'm loving the excuses. they're getting better by the week.

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Saying that players are human beings shouldn't require mental gymnastics for you to comprehend surely? But as I said people see them as commodities. Rashford having a poor spell has no need for further inspection. What we're seeing at the moment feels beyond that.

Either he's struggling with the pressure (or something else off field) or his confidence really has become fragile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep; i quite like him. Works his arse off and clearly has ability. Think there's a player in there. A lot of our players have £#%&! all first team appearances and that is a problem as everyone wants success immediately. It's an impossible situation atm. Hope they stick with Ole.
I'm assuming Ole sees something he likes in him away from the pitch. The other qualities are there but he struggles to put it all together. Feels like Ole is being persistent with him, which is brave management but he must feel that it could click.

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's nowhere near £#%&!ing good enough and needs a long spell on the bench

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:33 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
its now to do with problems at home...

started off not playing his favoured position, then it his form, now he has personal issues...

by my reckoning....
its "no service" next then soon after it will 'he needs better players around him' and once every hand is played...
there will be calls for me and you needing to support a London based club.

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:34 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
He's nowhere near £#%&!ing good enough and needs a long spell on the bench
Have a heart mate, his mum and dad split up.

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
You're right mate

Soz Trashy

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:39 PM
marlo

Quote:

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:39 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Tbf, they are buggers. Very distinctive but incredibly monotonous two tone dawn chorus - if they wake you then it’s Japanese water torture -nqat.

It’s not a bad shout re Sanchez - would explain a lot - it’s a bird that’s very prevalent in the uk (he lived in the uk) and he no doubt lived in a heavily treed area given his wealth (he’s wealthy) and dog walking appetite (he loves dogs).
His form suddenly picks up when he moves to Italy.

Wood pigeons are less prevalent on the Italian peninsula.

Unread 01-10-2019, 10:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
its now to do with problems at home...

started off not playing his favoured position, then it his form, now he has personal issues...

by my reckoning....
its "no service" next then soon after it will 'he needs better players around him' and once every hand is played...
there will be calls for me and you needing to support a London based club.
It may not be problems at home, but there's definitely a psychological issue at the moment without question.

Would almost rather it's a personal issue than him feeling the pressure.

Unread 01-10-2019, 11:00 PM
AK14

Quote:
It may not be problems at home, but there's definitely a psychological issue at the moment without question.

Would almost rather it's a personal issue than him feeling the pressure.
Could also be the ridiculous wage he’s been given has made him take his eye off the ball?

Unread 01-10-2019, 11:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Could also be the ridiculous wage he’s been given has made him take his eye off the ball?
It could be but to me he doesn't look a player who has dropped intensity. Feels more a focus/confidence thing. I've not watched him and thought he's a player going through the motions. He could be mentally exhausted. Either way you don't want him to be cracking under the pressure. It's a lot to take on but unfortunately the top players don't tend to feel it much.
Closed Thread