United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:43 PM
tatty

Default Mourinho our most successful ever manager after 2 years?

EFL Cup, Europa League and possible FA Cup.

Amazing stuff.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:44 PM
saffers

4 trophies in 2 seasons, back to back cl.

Yet we have some pining for the lvg days. Some have said that these people hate united. Not for me to say!

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:48 PM
AK14

The one thing Murphy said today that wasn’t complete and utter shit was there may be doubts over his football, but Mou has installed a winning mentality into the club again and IMO that’s a great place to start in rebuilding especially when we’re in transition.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:49 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The one thing Murphy said today that wasn’t complete and utter shit was there may be doubts over his football, but Mou has installed a winning mentality into the club again and IMO that’s a great place to start in rebuilding especially when we’re in transition.
Who could deny this?

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Who could deny this?
Quite a few could after the West Brom game tbf.

But maybe, just maybe, he is getting there gradually.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Quite a few could after the West Brom game tbf.

But maybe, just maybe, he is getting there gradually.
Based purely on one game where we unluckily lose?

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:06 PM
TheFatGoth

We should enter the intertoto cup this summer so he can add another to his collection

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:07 PM
sub three hours

Quote:

Yet we have some pining for the lvg days. Some have said that these people hate united. Not for me to say!

Credit where credit is due today, Jose picked the right team and got his tactics spot on in the 2nd half.

I have doubted Jose of late but he did a good job today.

Mind you that was Fergies back 4 and they will need replacing close season

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Switching Off

If we win this, great opportunity to rattle Pep in the charity shield. Get at them from day 1.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Based purely on one game where we unluckily lose?
That's a bit of a stretch tbf. Still, we have responded to it well and that in itself is impressive.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:09 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We should enter the intertoto cup this summer so he can add another to his collection
good shout, I do not think Spurs would be good enough to qualify........ Even the inertoto has standards..........

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:11 PM
saffers

Outdated mourinho tactically humiliating klopp pep and poch in the space of a few weeks. Rough one for the zonal marking and opta lads. Heatmap Henry said to be devastated tonight.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Outdated mourinho tactically humiliating klopp pep and poch in the space of a few weeks. Rough one for the zonal marking and opta lads. Heatmap Henry said to be devastated tonight.
Saffers on full form tonight tbf

(Must spread rep etc)

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:15 PM
saffers

Quote:
A lot of posters were requesting my presence last weekend but i was quite busy for a few days. All the people who want more saffers will get it today though. Take it easy guys, more than enough for everyone.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
A lot of posters were requesting my presence last weekend but i was quite busy for a few days. All the people who want more saffers will get it today though. Take it easy guys, more than enough for everyone.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:

The £#%&!ing shield isn't a trophy fffs

jem

Quote:

(Must spread rep etc)
sends his assistant out for the interviews after shit losses.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The £#%&!ing shield isn't a trophy fffs
Silverware is silverware my friend.

Some call their wives a trophy?

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Composing his posts right now

Will be back Tuesday
Closed Thread