United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2007, 10:15 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
i dont saha will play against spurs tbh.
think?

Unread 22-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I have one. That just wasn't funny.

I'm sad? I'm not the one starting threads with piss poor jokes in them.

The 'Saha is always injured thing' has been done to death. Move on, I'm sure you have funnier material.

I'm trying to help.
CHeers for the help. It's really appreciated.

Thing about Saha (and life in general) is that the poor @#%&! is up against it. He's made out of melting snow.

Now, am I to sit around here going "ooh, maybe Saha might play this weekend, lets all sit around with rosary beeds, having minutes silences in the faint hope that he'll actually last 90 minutes" or actually poke fun at the ridiculous situation? He's played about 70 games in 4 years ffs and as far as I know, he doesnt read Fred Tissue.

Lighten up.

Unread 22-08-2007, 10:30 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
CHeers for the help. It's really appreciated.

Thing about Saha (and life in general) is that the poor @#%&! is up against it. He's made out of melting snow.

Now, am I to sit around here going "ooh, maybe Saha might play this weekend, lets all sit around with rosary beeds, having minutes silences in the faint hope that he'll actually last 90 minutes" or actually poke fun at the ridiculous situation? He's played about 70 games in 4 years ffs and as far as I know, he doesnt read Fred Tissue.

Lighten up.
Would you feel bad if he did?

Let's face it, he's got a lot of time on his hands.

Unread 22-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Would you feel bad if he did?

Let's face it, he's got a lot of time on his hands.
Would I feel bad?

Only if he did.

But the suggestion that he reads FT is about as plausible as him reading the other FT.

Unread 22-08-2007, 11:33 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
Would I feel bad?

Only if he did.

But the suggestion that he reads FT is about as plausible as him reading the other FT.

Unread 22-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Tiberian

The constant mockery of Saha and his physical frailty stands in contradiction to his style of play. He is not a player who fears physical contact, will challenge for any ball in the air, takes the kicks and puts himself about. He may be injury prone but he is not the weak minded and bodied individual that he is made out to be.
Closed Thread