United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you support the same team as your old man!?
Yes - my Dad's a red and therfore I am. 49 83.05%
My old man said be a City fan, and I said %@#$&!s you're a @#%&!! 10 16.95%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2009, 07:04 PM
TravellingRed

Default Re: My old man, said "be a City fan" But did he?

My dad's Red, his brothers are red. Started taking me to OT when I was about 4.

Girlfriend's a ST holder at Anfaild though.

Unread 30-09-2009, 07:27 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

my dad is a red along with all the brothers and sisters who were born in manchester, his dad and his older brothers are blue and were born in ireland. motwyw
my mum, auntie and grandad on that side are all salford born reds and he used to take them to old trafford in the 70's although they don't give a £#%&! about football anymore, my grandad does obviously

naturally i had no choice but i remember coming up the steps to see the pitch and it being one of the greatest memories i have

Unread 01-10-2009, 09:23 AM
HarkNowHear

Jnr jns are the latest in an all red dynasty. My Grandad Hark was a maniac when it came to United and Lancy. Old Man Hark took the crown and he was just £#%&!in [SIZE="6"]RED.

Hark junior came to the front door in a city shirt one sunny day when they were kicking about on the green. He didnt get his cold drink until returning in his United shirt. Cheeky little bastard
Closed Thread