United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Crumps

Default Re: Rooney leaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I've found the opposite. Most non-United lads I know really like Rooney - "He's just the sort of player you'd want in your team. Great footballer, plays for the Shirt" etc..
I'm not sure why Rooney has this 'reputation' for being a Yob?? ..he seems pretty quiet off the pitch & is apparently pretty popular with his fellow Pros - particuarly in Europe, I notice he gets a lot of friendly banter with opponents at the FT whistle.

He's very popular with England fans as well which is unusual for a United player.

Great player. He's my favourite United player don'tchya know
Spot on but you must remember that Allow Backdooraction is a £#%&!ing little red busser of he highest order, he's good on Championship Manager though.

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:47 PM
wonky no

Default Re: Rooney leaving?

rooney rooney
ey laaa laaa laaa la la la
aint scouse to me
rooney rooney
ey laaa laaa laaa la la la
is as manc as a manc can be

oh rooney rooney
when you score its plain to see
you hate the scouse as much me