United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2009, 02:46 PM
wiganste

Default Re: Rooney leaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
It was mentioned in a conversation about some stuff he asked me via PM. I didnt PM him first. This was over 2 yrs ago btw.

Bom apetite, bitch.
With that kind of attitude, you won't last 5 mins as a waiter.

Unread 29-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
It had a long term effect on his knee or something
Thank you Lee Dixon.

Unread 29-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Aloe Blacc

Thumbs down Re: Rooney leaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
With that kind of attitude, you won't last 5 mins as a waiter.
Charlestown Rouge has hated me for 3 years, a very bitter old man that is angry about youngsters like myself. Waiter lolz, i'd love to do it for one night only though, wherever Charles is having a drink just to give him a special serving of my cum.

Unread 29-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Charlestown Rouge has hated me for 3 years, a very bitter old man that is angry about youngsters like myself. Waiter lolz, i'd love to do it for one night only though, wherever Charles is having a drink just to give him a special serving of my cum.
I thuink I hated you in my previous lives as well.

The ones where you said Billy Meredith was overrrated and also the one where you wanted Busby to get the push in '51.

Unread 29-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
If I wasnt a United fan I would only see Rooney as a hypocritical cheat, violent player and yob who abuses/humiliates referees more than any other player out there.

He is hated by a lot of non United fans and you can see where they're coming from. Deluded to claim otherwise tbh, but he is one of us and I think we wouldnt have it any other way. And I reckon he will be a bit more civilised now he's becoming a father. Tevez was quite uncontrollable a few years ago but changed after the birth of Florencia.
i left this thread after that first comment expecting it to peter out...

and now this load of tripe. staggering. god knows you encounter united fans along the way who are clueless but this is right up there.

Unread 29-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
If I wasnt a United fan I would only see Rooney as a hypocritical cheat, violent player and yob who abuses/humiliates referees more than any other player out there.

He is hated by a lot of non United fans and you can see where they're coming from. Deluded to claim otherwise tbh, but he is one of us and I think we wouldnt have it any other way. And I reckon he will be a bit more civilised now he's becoming a father. Tevez was quite uncontrollable a few years ago but changed after the birth of Florencia.
I've got mates who are City fans, Arsenal fans, Chelsea and even Leeds fans and all of them think Rooney's a great player and would love him at their team. The only person I know who doesn't like him supports Liverpool and is therefore a dick.

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:00 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
I've got mates who are City fans, Arsenal fans, Chelsea and even Leeds fans and all of them think Rooney's a great player and would love him at their team. The only person I know who doesn't like him supports Liverpool and is therefore a dick.
I think Drogba's a great player, but I also hate him.

Most none United fans I know hate Rooney (the person, conduct etc. Not the player).

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:13 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
You are Marlos secret shitstabbing mate and I claim my £10.

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Most none United fans I know hate Rooney (the person, conduct etc. Not the player).
I've found the opposite. Most non-United lads I know really like Rooney - "He's just the sort of player you'd want in your team. Great footballer, plays for the Shirt" etc..
I'm not sure why Rooney has this 'reputation' for being a Yob?? ..he seems pretty quiet off the pitch & is apparently pretty popular with his fellow Pros - particuarly in Europe, I notice he gets a lot of friendly banter with opponents at the FT whistle.

He's very popular with England fans as well which is unusual for a United player.

Great player. He's my favourite United player don'tchya know

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Grimson

Quote:
If I wasnt a United fan
That's really hard to imagine.

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:34 PM
thankseric

So is the ugly, violent, cheating @#%&! leaving or what?

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:40 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I've found the opposite. Most non-United lads I know really like Rooney - "He's just the sort of player you'd want in your team. Great footballer, plays for the Shirt" etc..
I'm not sure why Rooney has this 'reputation' for being a Yob?? ..he seems pretty quiet off the pitch & is apparently pretty popular with his fellow Pros - particuarly in Europe, I notice he gets a lot of friendly banter with opponents at the FT whistle.

He's very popular with England fans as well which is unusual for a United player.

Only because they would be £#%&! all without him. Beckham was well loved as soon as he became englands only hope from 2001 - 2004

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:42 PM
JakeB

Quote:
But let's be honest, you see him like that anyway and dislike him despite him being a United player

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:49 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That's really hard to imagine.
at least he'd had the good sense to stop digging.

about three years too late, but never mind.

Unread 29-09-2009, 04:54 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Only because they would be £#%&! all without him. Beckham was well loved as soon as he became englands only hope from 2001 - 2004
True.
To be fair, I think Scholesy was well liked too....until the Press started going on about his lack of goals (despite the fact that weirdo Sven was playing him LW )

Not that I'm particuarly fussed if the England fans like United players or not..

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:05 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

.....my argument against aforementioned fans is that he's 'pure'. So many players out there are aggressive and cynical and always trying to score points off each other. All of Rooney's 'issues' and aggressive turns derive from his frustration at not winning. It's not pre-meditated, he just gets frustrated. He's all about the game. Loves playing it, loves getting involved, loves doing well for the team, loves winning - just loves the game and is naturally born to play it. Sometimes this boils over into violence and frustration, but each and every game he plays, this enthusiasm pours out of him and is endearing.

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:29 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
.....my argument against aforementioned fans is that he's 'pure'. So many players out there are aggressive and cynical and always trying to score points off each other. All of Rooney's 'issues' and aggressive turns derive from his frustration at not winning. It's not pre-meditated, he just gets frustrated. He's all about the game. Loves playing it, loves getting involved, loves doing well for the team, loves winning - just loves the game and is naturally born to play it. Sometimes this boils over into violence and frustration, but each and every game he plays, this enthusiasm pours out of him and is endearing.
exactly right, and i think that's appreciated by fans generally. you can get annoyed with particular things he might do and i'm sure fans of other clubs often do, but i can't get my head around crap like a supposed united fan calling him a 'yob'. i mean, ffs :shakehead:

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:34 PM
thankseric

My footy friends here in Italy would ALL sign him in an instant.

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:36 PM
wonky no

isn't it obvious that Aloe Blacc is a bertie?

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:39 PM
wonky no

Quote:
True.
To be fair, I think Scholesy was well liked too....until the Press started going on about his lack of goals (despite the fact that weirdo Sven was playing him LW )

Not that I'm particuarly fussed if the England fans like United players or not..
scholes is adored by everyone. he was treated like shit for england. totally over looked his natural ability in a bid to house an injured beckham.

i had loads of phone calls the day he announced his international retirement and every one of them was gutted. our gain
Closed Thread