Default Re: keane

He does way too many interviews too.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:06 AM
dinger

Default Re: keane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
is only hurting himself.

it's lucky he never played for himself or he'd have had a few slaps round the head.
You dont half talk %@#$&!s at times, Keane never hurts himself because its never Keanes fault.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:08 AM
moransbleedinghead

Default Re: Keane "Go £#%&! yourself"

Quote:
OLD PALS ACT ¿ Yorke has huge respect for Keane
so much respect he pawns a story like this for a few grand to a shit rag like the notw. I agree with Keane's txt, Dwight go £#%&! yourself.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:30 AM
shadowplay

He's made himself come across as a right arse, tbh.

Loved him at United, but some of the stuff he has come out with, and the way he has acted, in the past have left a lot to be desired.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:30 AM
ReligiousRed

I called my son Keane. . . .I need say no more on my thoughts of the man

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
I love him even more after reading that, superb!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top boy our Keano.

f Yorke.

lost soo many points by selling his story.

should have just retired with his diginity somewhat intact.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:33 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
I called my son Keane. . . .I need say no more on my thoughts of the man

Yes, but you're dyslexic and meant to name him "Cian" so it hardly counts.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Mr_Ed

Thing is he's won things at the highest level (well, almost)... when you've worked at, say, United and then you see some of these #@&%! ends he must get frustrated. Souness has had similar problems and he's admitted he'll never go back into manglement.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:34 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Yes, but you're dyslexic and meant to name him "Cian" so it hardly counts.
:shakehead:

Unread 27-09-2009, 05:40 AM
utd99

Some of us need to realize that being a great player and a @#%&! of a man are not mutually exclusive.

Unread 27-09-2009, 10:19 AM
PaulParkers

Some of the language used in the quotes attributed to Yorke in that interview lead me to think there is no way half of that came out of his mouth and was heavily dramatised by NOTW.

Not disputing Keane is mental though but what sort of a @#%&! do you have to be to take that to a newspaper for a few grand? I cant imagine he's struggling to pay the leccy meter.

Changing the subject...do you remember the story about G Nev sending a text 'round to his chums informing them of the change of his mobile number to which Keane replied "who cares?"

Unread 27-09-2009, 10:36 AM
El Chalten

Yorkie would be a better manager than Keano.

one thing in that piece stands out. he scares the shit out of people. the ipswich players must be shitting a brick every time they pass the ball.

nft.

Unread 27-09-2009, 10:38 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Some of the language used in the quotes attributed to Yorke in that interview lead me to think there is no way half of that came out of his mouth and was heavily dramatised by NOTW.
As it's being touted as extracts from Yorke's book then that's very unlikely.

Unread 27-09-2009, 04:06 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
As it's being touted as extracts from Yorke's book then that's very unlikely.
Then I very much doubt he wrote his book

Unread 27-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
We knew we were in for a tongue-lashing. We waited for the fireworks. Keano emerged from the washroom, quietly, calmly.

"He asked our kit manager if he can get the tactics board. 'Sure, boss, it's over here.'

"The board goes up. And Keano takes a running jump and smashes it over with a kung-£#%&!ick. He screamed at Danny Collins: 'Never come to me and ask for a contract again.' And then the captain, Dean Whitehead, is next. 'Captain? Captain? Some f***in' captain you are,' he rages, slapping Dean about the head in the process, before turning on us all. 'I can't trust any of you!'

Unread 27-09-2009, 08:19 PM
koppas

£#%&!ing love Keano. I miss him. Would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when Fergie told him that he was being sacked off.

Unread 27-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
£#%&!ing love Keano. I miss him. Would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when Fergie told him that he was being sacked off.
Doubt it came as a surprise to Keane - he'd purposely left Ferguson with no option but to tell him his services were no longer required.

Unread 27-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Doubt it came as a surprise to Keane - he'd purposely left Ferguson with no option but to tell him his services were no longer required.
Agreed.

Unread 27-09-2009, 08:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
exactly.....his loss not ours

Unread 27-09-2009, 08:53 PM
elephantstone

It was the end of the line he knew it was coming
Closed Thread