Closed Thread

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Terry Silver

Default Keane "Go £#%&! yourself"

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/spor...ght-yorke.html

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:28 PM
originalhogg

Default Re: Keane "Go £#%&! yourself"

I love him even more after reading that, superb!

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:30 PM
dinger

We knew we were in for a tongue-lashing. We waited for the fireworks. Keano emerged from the washroom, quietly, calmly.

"He asked our kit manager if he can get the tactics board. 'Sure, boss, it's over here.'

"The board goes up. And Keano takes a running jump and smashes it over with a kung-£#%&!ick. He screamed at Danny Collins: 'Never come to me and ask for a contract again.' And then the captain, Dean Whitehead, is next. 'Captain? Captain? Some f***in' captain you are,' he rages, slapping Dean about the head in the process, before turning on us all. 'I can't trust any of you!'

The man is a £#%&!ing moonbeam.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:30 PM
armchair

I'd like to see him stick it out at Ipswich but don't know why he puts himself through it.

I don't think he realises just how much ferguson cossetted him at United.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Ethers

"I've still got that text on my phone. I keep it because to this day it shocks me - and yet at the same time, doesn't."

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Sparky***

anyone who saw him sitting on that bench today during the game with newcastle can have no doubts as to what horrors awaited those poor saps in blue.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:37 PM
celtbion

Typical Cork people.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:39 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Typical Cork people.
seriously are you from cork, you've ever mentioned it?

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Sandman

Fergie was just as bad when he was young.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:44 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up Re: Keane "Go £#%&! yourself"

Love Keano.....first name on the sheet for me

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Sparky***

I have it on good authority that the worst was sir alf ramsay.

notorious dressing room savage.

At half time during one match he actually jumped on the physio's table and said to Jack Charlton: "See you, Jack, right - This is what I think of you, yeah." And curled down a brown 99 on the table.

He then stuck several rothman's cigarettes in this handsome turd and lit them. Then he picked it up and chucked it in Gordon Banks' face shouting "have some of that whatwhatwhat!" And that's how banks lost his eye.

True story.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Fergie was just as bad when he was young.
Back then you could get away with.

Now with the power-balance firmly in favour of the players over the manager Keane's brand of management is seriously outdated.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:48 PM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

At half time during one match he actually jumped on the physio's table and said to Jack Charlton: "See you, Jack, right - This is what I think of you, yeah." And curled down a brown 99 on the table.

He then stuck several rothman's cigarettes in this handsome turd and lit them. Then he picked it up and chucked it in Gordon Banks' face shouting "have some of that whatwhatwhat!" And that's how banks lost his eye.

True story.
Have u been drinking

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Pop

Not exactly a people person, our Roy.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:50 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
seriously are you from cork, you've ever mentioned it?
"Go £#%&! yourself"

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:52 PM
dunk

Roy Keane is a psycho @#%&! shock!!

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

True story.
There's a rumour about Brian Clough when he was at Forest. Apparently he was so incensed about the performance of the team he made Justin Fashanu suck him off at half time in the dressing room and told the team they'd have to do the same at full time. They scored 3 goals in the 2nd half and won 3-1.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
There's a rumour about Brian Clough when he was at Forest. Apparently he was so incensed about the performance of the team he made Justin Fashanu suck him off at half time in the dressing room and told the team they'd have to do the same at full time. They scored 3 goals in the 2nd half and won 3-1.
I've heard that Schteve McClaren, when he's really upset at half time pulls his pants down and proceeds to fire ping pong ballsh out of his arsh into the playersh facesh.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:58 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
you shouldnt use sex as a weapon

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:59 PM
jem

Default keane

is only hurting himself.

it's lucky he never played for himself or he'd have had a few slaps round the head.
Closed Thread