United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2009, 12:42 PM
irk

Default Re: £#%&!ing incredible !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yes it is... So you'd rather we never had Ronaldo at all then despite him leaving us?
no, but then i didnt love him.

i do wish, however, that i'd never met my ex girlfriend

Unread 25-09-2009, 12:57 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up Re: Viva ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
He's gonna come back in 4 years i reckon.
i'm with you!!

he just looks weird in all white when i see him play now!

Unread 25-09-2009, 01:11 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: Viva ronaldo!

I have no problem seeing him in that white shirt. I just think 'good for you' when I see him doing well. Left with dignity, respect and had nothing but good things to say about us since.

Strange, when you consider the bad taste that the previous summer flirtations had left. Because this was quick and clean and everybody got what they wanted, I just think good luck to him. Living his dream and a £#%&!ing immense player for us (for a long old while too).

Fair play to him.

Now if someone had said, this time last year, that I'd be saying that about him and slagging off Tevez....

Unread 26-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Sloane

didnt score tonight did he?!!

oh benzema did

twice

Unread 26-09-2009, 10:48 PM
denis lawless

Default Re: £#%&!ing incredible !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
A very good analogy - it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all...
but you cant beat a good £#%&!

Unread 26-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
didnt score tonight did he?!!

oh benzema did

twice
yeah but ronaldo would have had goal of the season tied up but for a great save from the keeper.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:01 PM
jem

Default shyeah, he'll be back

to replace beckham.

Unread 26-09-2009, 11:09 PM
roon78

i heart Ronaldo

Unread 27-09-2009, 05:47 AM
utd99

So, we get them in the CL and he nets at OT, does he do a Law or an Ince? And would we get an airing of 'That Boy' for old times sake?

Unread 27-09-2009, 11:18 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yeah but ronaldo would have had goal of the season tied up but for a great save from the keeper.
he beat probably 6 defenders on the way. And then kaka goes on and scores with a peach of a goal.

£#%&!ing angers me watching madrid. kaka, ronaldo, benzema, granero, higuain, alonso, diarra £#%&! £#%&! £#%&!

and platini will tell us, english clubs are cheating their way to success.

but if ronaldo tried that move here, he would have been chopped half through it and ref would have waved play on and everyone would be saying how easily ronaldo goes down. £#%&!ing £#%&!ers.

if it was not for these £#%&!ers I still think he would have given couple more years at united.

Unread 27-09-2009, 11:23 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he still watches his former club Manchester United on television whenever he can.

The Portuguese forward admits that he still likes to keep tabs on the goings on at Old Trafford and how his former team-mates have performed.

The FIFA World Player of the Year spent six years at United before moving to Real Madrid for a world record £80million in the summer.

Ronaldo is pleased that fellow countryman Nani is receiving more playing time now that he has left the club and Ronaldo has backed the 22-year-old to shine for the Red Devils.

"Every time I can I try to watch United's games on television," he told the Daily Mirror.

"I still like to know what's happening at Old Trafford. And despite being at Real I'm always happy when I know when United have won.

"I've also seen Nani is playing much more than he was last season when I was there. That's good for him and he will benefit from that.

"Now he has more opportunities he will be able to show the fans just how great a player he is. We still speak regularly on the phone and it's good to see United's fans are starting to appreciate him more.

"Nani is an excellent player. There's a lot more to come from him and I'm sure that in a few years he will be amongst the best players in the world."

Come back you @#%&!.

if he was actually that bothered about us, he'd still be here...

it's just the same banal shit ex-players rattle out.

£#%&! off cliff-tiano

Unread 27-09-2009, 11:53 AM
FraUtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
it's just the same banal shit ex-players rattle out.

£#%&! off cliff-tiano
Like Tevez?

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Red D

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Left with dignity, respect and had nothing but good things to say about us since.
Sorry, but thats %@#$&!s.

Dignity?? He wanted out for two years and spent most of the time doing 'Will I/Won't I' with Madrid.
Respect? He might have your respect. Most reds I know, whilst appreciating he's the best player we've had at OT in most of our lifetimes, didn't have an ounce of respect for him. He didn't want to be here, why would they?

As for saying good things afterwards, thats the easiest thing to do.

I don't begrudge him his move, just wish it had happened sooner.

United > Ronaldo

Unread 27-09-2009, 01:37 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red D

Dignity?? He wanted out for two years and spent most of the time doing 'Will I/Won't I' with Madrid.
Respect? He might have your respect. Most reds I know, whilst appreciating he's the best player we've had at OT in most of our lifetimes, didn't have an ounce of respect for him. He didn't want to be here, why would they?

United > Ronaldo
%@#$&!s

main reason we have done so well over the last 3 years, i agree with him being a @#%&! and its easier saying nice things now he has gone

Unread 27-09-2009, 02:08 PM
History

Hope he does well. Just another player now, a Great player i respect. Ive moved on.

Unread 27-09-2009, 02:33 PM
borsuk

fantastic player, great years he gave us and has handled himself impressively since he left. all credit to him. ronaldo's pr people > tevez's pr people.

as far as the team goes, ronaldo could have left five years ago and we'd still be successful, maybe a bit more more, maybe a bit less, but still successful.

players can come and go, as long as fergie is in charge we'll more than cope.

Unread 27-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Tronics

lies.

Unread 27-09-2009, 04:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red D

United > Ronaldo
Absolutely.
He wasn't saying "good things about us" when he was having his CR9 trademark sorted out more than a year before he left.
He was essentially on a 'guilt loan' with us last season (albeit he was as magnificent as ever - especially Arsenal away in the European Cup SF)

He's an outstanding player & I don't dislike him at all. I'm always interested to know how he's getting on at Madrid..I always make sure I see his latest goals etc..

He's rightly gonna get a great reception when he comes back to OT with Real (which he DEFINITELY will this season) but I'm certainly not pining after him & looking on enviously at Madrid's "Galacticos" ...We're playing some £#%&!ing good stuff ourselves & all the lads in the side now are 100% committed to United.
Closed Thread