United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2009, 10:04 PM
MIFF

Default Re: Tevez

any man agrees to be "owned" by another man for money is a joke. 2 lge titles, 2 champs lge finals in 2 years, but not happy! Fine, city the club for him. Money Money Money. Run around loads and let that man from iran ponce off him. 2 years time he'll be off again

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It was all about him today wasn't it. As far as sky were concerned anyway. I'll bet they were high-fiving each other behind the cameras when they got the team sheets for the game. "yess, now we can really go to town with this whole tevez soap opera shite"

And didn't they.

Basically, the game ended in fantastic drama but for the wrong team as far as sky were concerned I think. Their ideal scenario would have been tevez scoring the winner in injury time. They'd have gone to town, I bet Geoff 'frost' Shreeves would have barely been able to contain himself as he thrust the mic infront of fergie and asked him how he felt about Tevez avenging the awful torture evil fergie put him through.

Keys: "What does this tell us about manchester city then, Jamie?"
JR: "I think it tells us they are the real deal, Richard. They are literally a football team, playing football really well richard."
Keys: "Fascinating and insightful as always Jamie. Now, over to Stamford Bridge where Chelsea will stun us by playing the exact same way they've been playing for the last 3 years. Amazing."

But then Owen went and ruined everything. That bloke who cost £#%&! all who's been quietly waiting his chance on the bench, not moaning like a little bitch. Who had one chance and scored.

Ha £#%&!ing ha.

I like those odds

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It was all about him today wasn't it. As far as sky were concerned anyway. I'll bet they were high-fiving each other behind the cameras when they got the team sheets for the game. "yess, now we can really go to town with this whole tevez soap opera shite"

And didn't they.

Basically, the game ended in fantastic drama but for the wrong team as far as sky were concerned I think. Their ideal scenario would have been tevez scoring the winner in injury time. They'd have gone to town, I bet Geoff 'frost' Shreeves would have barely been able to contain himself as he thrust the mic infront of fergie and asked him how he felt about Tevez avenging the awful torture evil fergie put him through.

Keys: "What does this tell us about manchester city then, Jamie?"
JR: "I think it tells us they are the real deal, Richard. They are literally a football team, playing football really well richard."
Keys: "Fascinating and insightful as always Jamie. Now, over to Stamford Bridge where Chelsea will stun us by playing the exact same way they've been playing for the last 3 years. Amazing."

But then Owen went and ruined everything. That bloke who cost £#%&! all who's been quietly waiting his chance on the bench, not moaning like a little bitch. Who had one chance and scored.

Ha £#%&!ing ha.
Top form Sparks

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Sparky***

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:24 AM
Gizza

Wants a laugh? Look at the suns ratings:

Man United 4 Man City 3

STAR MAN - Ryan Giggs (Man Utd)

MAN UTD: Foster 4, O'Shea 5, Ferdinand 5, Vidic 6, Evra 5, Park 5 (Valencia 5), Anderson 5 (Carrick 6), Fletcher 7, Giggs 9, Berbatov 5 (Owen 8), Rooney 6. Subs not used: Kuszczak, Neville, Nani, J Evans. Booked: Anderson, Vidic.

MAN CITY: Given 7, Richards 5, Lescott 6, Toure 6, Bridge 6, Wright-Phillips 6, Barry 7, De Jong 7 (Petrov 7), Ireland 6, Bellamy 8, Tevez 8. Subs not used: Taylor, Zabaleta, Garrido, Weiss, Ball, Sylvinho. Booked: Tevez, Bellamy.

Youd have thought city were the better team based on those... Tevez 8

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
Wants a laugh? Look at the suns ratings:

Man United 4 Man City 3

STAR MAN - Ryan Giggs (Man Utd)

MAN UTD: Foster 4, O'Shea 5, Ferdinand 5, Vidic 6, Evra 5, Park 5 (Valencia 5), Anderson 5 (Carrick 6), Fletcher 7, Giggs 9, Berbatov 5 (Owen 8), Rooney 6. Subs not used: Kuszczak, Neville, Nani, J Evans. Booked: Anderson, Vidic.

MAN CITY: Given 7, Richards 5, Lescott 6, Toure 6, Bridge 6, Wright-Phillips 6, Barry 7, De Jong 7 (Petrov 7), Ireland 6, Bellamy 8, Tevez 8. Subs not used: Taylor, Zabaleta, Garrido, Weiss, Ball, Sylvinho. Booked: Tevez, Bellamy.

Youd have thought city were the better team based on those... Tevez 8

Tevez 8
Fletcher 7

Now remind me who scored 2 goals.

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Whalefish

Second half Barry and De Jong were dogshit. Anderson completely dominated that part of the pitch along with Fletcher. Tevez had a decent first 45mins, other than that he was quiet.

SWP was £#%&! apart from one run second half. Does that contribution qualify as a 6/10 these days? Ireland gets the same and did nothing of note bar one touch first half to set up Tevez. He was missing second half.

Evra was very good. 5?

Weird, but expected.

I wouldn't wipe my arse on The Sun. Journalists apparently write for them, qualified and everything. Yeah right. Oxygen thieves, the lot of them. Hope they get the bubonic plague and leprosy.

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Coracao

Ratings in this country are generally terrible regardless of what paper they are in.

I remember a post by serenity now a while ago when he was saying that it is a big thing over in italy, it looks like they pick numbers at random over here.

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Gizza

Its only for the dream team i bother with it but for £#%&!s sake both city central defenders 6 - more than evra n ando - yet both of them didnt do their £#%&!in job for the entire 2nd half...

Ireland was anonymous yet more than ando

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:42 AM
eddie_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Ws a bit in the first half whn they broke and the stupid @#%&! did a little pirouette and the move broke down.

Not good enough for us and anyone chasing champion's league football. He's gone so far backwards over th last few years it's untrue and our mascot today would beat him over 100 meters

Unread 21-09-2009, 08:39 AM
lenin

never mind Tevez - how the £#%&! has Carrick outscored Anderson in the Sun's ratings? He was on for all of two minutes. Clowns.

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:00 AM
MUFC One Love

Where was he today? He was shite. Because he isn't a very good footballer.

I love how after Barry scored they kept saying, and every report since says "Set up by Tevez". Hearing that you'd think he did some class skill or beat a man and set Barry up, no, what he did was chase the ball and our goalie made a ridiculous blunder and Tevez passed the ball to Barry. It's a good job it was Tevez passing to Barry if it was another player passing to Tevez in that position Tevez would have missed.

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Zorg

Don't knock Carlos, he started the move for Owen's goal.

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:15 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Don't knock Carlos, he started the move for Owen's goal.
Supoib header

Unread 27-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Aloe Blacc

Jeering United fans are hypocrites, blasts Tevez

Carlos Tevez has accused Manchester United fans of being hypocrites after they jeered him in last weekend's powderkeg derby.

And he told pal and fellow Argentinian Pablo Zabaleta that after the abuse he suffered at Old Trafford he is glad he left.

Tevez confided in Manchester City team-mate Zabaleta after United's dramatic 4-3 win - and insists United fans should blame Sir Alex Ferguson for allowing him to leave.

West Ham fans at Eastlands tomorrow are sure to give Tevez a hero's welcome after he saved the Hammers from relegation three years ago - and that's the kind of respect he wanted from United.

Zabaleta said: "Carlos wasn't really surprised that the United fans were unhappy with him but he feels it proves he made the right decision.

Difficult "I know Carlos very well and so I know what his situation was at United.

"He got my father a ticket for the derby game at Old Trafford last season and my dad was amazed to hear the United fans sing 'Argentina, Argentina'.

"But now Carlos knows the fans weren't genuine because he feels it was not his fault that he left the club.

"The United fans blame Carlos but they shouldn't. I know he was happy at United. He wanted to stay and it was difficult for him to leave.

"But United missed their chance. When it became clear that City wanted him more than United then his decision was made for him. Carlos has always been a player who gives 100 per cent.

"He helped West Ham to stay in the Premier League, the fans still love him there, and he respects them in return.

"He gave United everything as well. He won the Premier League and the Champions League. He helped them be successful and to be treated as he was at Old Trafford made him realise he made the right choice going to City.

"People say Carlos joined because he wanted money but that's wrong. Carlos came here because he saw this was a club that would reach the top very quickly.

"He loves it at City. He is happy he's joined a club that can achieve great things.

"The City fans love him - and even more because he rejected United. Now he wants to make history in blue."

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/footba...name_page.html

Unread 27-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Sparky***

he just can't shut up can he.

Unread 27-09-2009, 11:54 AM
sharath

Him and mark hughes. not many would have hated them so much if they just kept their mouth shut. ffs

I don't even remember heinze mouthing off so much.

Unread 27-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
Him and mark hughes. not many would have hated them so much if they just kept their mouth shut. ffs

I don't even remember heinze mouthing off so much.
Heinze let his actions speak rather than words...taking us to court in order to secure a move to £#%&!ing Liverpool.

Unread 27-09-2009, 12:03 PM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Heinze let his actions speak rather than words...taking us to court in order to secure a move to £#%&!ing Liverpool.
yeah, on a second thought he was worse.

but he was shit and I wanted him to move to liverpool... hence it didn't bother me that much i think.

Unread 27-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Billy Baroo

its very rare that people genuinely are as thick as they look

this lad is pigshit in both categories
Closed Thread