United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:12 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Tevez

Anybody seen him?

Last Spotted missing a sitter 1st half and going towards the dressing room but not seen since.

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:13 PM
The Mull

Default Re: Tevez

Arse wipe, hope his %@#$&!s turn square and fall off, hth helps

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:14 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Needs to sort his neck out

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:16 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Bellamy hasn't got it

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Maybe at the same time Lescott sorts his bonce out.

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:22 PM
HarkNowHear

Fergie Fergie sign his pup.

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:22 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Shit @#%&!s

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:24 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Crumps

Quote:

Shit @#%&!s
Look like really shit bond villains.

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:35 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Odd neck

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:38 PM
dunk

Completely anonymous in that 2nd half. I thought he'd gone off

I saw a stat somewhere that he touched the ball 8 times in the entire 90 minutes

Should've signed him and sold Berbatov

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Sloane

he didnt even do what he was good at in the second half, didnt even run

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Redhod99

He was the major factor in the way the 2nd half went. Because he is so £#%&!ing shit, he couldnt keep the ball and as such they were constantly under the cosh. I have said to the blue @#%&!s from day one that Bellamy is a much better player but they won't have it. He is as shit as ever, an impact player at best

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:49 PM
dunk

Redknapp made me laugh at h/t. 'I bet Fergie is looking at his bench and wishing he had a Tevez to bring on'

I bet he'd rather have an Owen, you thick cockney @#%&!

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
He was the major factor in the way the 2nd half went. Because he is so £#%&!ing shit, he couldnt keep the ball and as such they were constantly under the cosh. I have said to the blue @#%&!s from day one that Bellamy is a much better player but they won't have it. He is as shit as ever, an impact player at best
Ws a bit in the first half whn they broke and the stupid @#%&! did a little pirouette and the move broke down.

Not good enough for us and anyone chasing champion's league football. He's gone so far backwards over th last few years it's untrue and our mascot today would beat him over 100 meters

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Redknapp made me laugh at h/t. 'I bet Fergie is looking at his bench and wishing he had a Tevez to bring on'

I bet he'd rather have an Owen, you thick cockney @#%&!
Thought that myself.

He only did 3 things in the 1st half, close a keeper down (any player in the league would of done the same, because that's a weakness of Foster), Foul Rio and miss a great chance (Although Evra did excellent)

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Thought that myself.

He only did 3 things in the 1st half, close a keeper down (any player in the league would of done the same, because that's a weakness of Foster), Foul Rio and miss a great chance (Although Evra did excellent)

I'm sure he was offside for that chance too. They didn't show it again though.

Unread 20-09-2009, 09:54 PM
ScarFace

Typical Tevez starting performance.

Unread 20-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Sparky***

It was all about him today wasn't it. As far as sky were concerned anyway. I'll bet they were high-fiving each other behind the cameras when they got the team sheets for the game. "yess, now we can really go to town with this whole tevez soap opera shite"

And didn't they.

Basically, the game ended in fantastic drama but for the wrong team as far as sky were concerned I think. Their ideal scenario would have been tevez scoring the winner in injury time. They'd have gone to town, I bet Geoff 'frost' Shreeves would have barely been able to contain himself as he thrust the mic infront of fergie and asked him how he felt about Tevez avenging the awful torture evil fergie put him through.

Keys: "What does this tell us about manchester city then, Jamie?"
JR: "I think it tells us they are the real deal, Richard. They are literally a football team, playing football really well richard."
Keys: "Fascinating and insightful as always Jamie. Now, over to Stamford Bridge where Chelsea will stun us by playing the exact same way they've been playing for the last 3 years. Amazing."

But then Owen went and ruined everything. That bloke who cost £#%&! all who's been quietly waiting his chance on the bench, not moaning like a little bitch. Who had one chance and scored.

Ha £#%&!ing ha.

Unread 20-09-2009, 10:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It was all about him today wasn't it. As far as sky were concerned anyway. I'll bet they were high-fiving each other behind the cameras when they got the team sheets for the game. "yess, now we can really go to town with this whole tevez soap opera shite"

And didn't they.

Basically, the game ended in fantastic drama but for the wrong team as far as sky were concerned I think. Their ideal scenario would have been tevez scoring the winner in injury time. They'd have gone to town, I bet Geoff 'frost' Shreeves would have barely been able to contain himself as he thrust the mic infront of fergie and asked him how he felt about Tevez avenging the awful torture evil fergie put him through.

Keys: "What does this tell us about manchester city then, Jamie?"
JR: "I think it tells us they are the real deal, Richard. They are literally a football team, playing football really well richard."
Keys: "Fascinating and insightful as always Jamie. Now, over to Stamford Bridge where Chelsea will stun us by playing the exact same way they've been playing for the last 3 years. Amazing."

But then Owen went and ruined everything. That bloke who cost £#%&! all who's been quietly waiting his chance on the bench, not moaning like a little bitch. Who had one chance and scored.

Ha £#%&!ing ha.
Preach!!

Closed Thread