United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Alan

Default Re: I just dont get the Anfailed love-in

All Fiorentina did was have a go at the @#%&!s.

It's only pathetic @#%&! teams like Hull and Burnley that roll over against them (while playing their cup final against United) that make them look like anything approaching a good side.

Unread 30-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
I dont mean on here obviously

I mean in the press generally and on MOTD although Messrs Hansen and Lawrenson will have something to do with that

On Talksport they seemed so surprised that Liverpool got beat last night but why? Their team is very very average
its not though is it.

Unread 30-09-2009, 06:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
its not though is it.
Nope, they are a good team.

Unread 30-09-2009, 06:25 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
All Fiorentina did was have a go at the @#%&!s.

It's only pathetic @#%&! teams like Hull and Burnley that roll over against them (while playing their cup final against United) that make them look like anything approaching a good side.
One-eyed Liverpool fans could level exactly the same accusation at teams that supposedly 'roll over and die' against us.

Unread 30-09-2009, 06:34 PM
thankseric

For those of us who grew up watching them win one title after another it's still, and will always be, an absolute joy to see them £#%&! up year after year.

Well and truly knocked them off their £#%&!ing perch.

Unread 30-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Dirty Barry

The media have to go on and on about them, because alongside us they're the only other truly great club in English football. Arsenal and Chelsea? They've barely heard of them in the rest of the world.

Unread 30-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
One-eyed Liverpool fans could level exactly the same accusation at teams that supposedly 'roll over and die' against us.
They could do, but then we could point to how burnley played against United and compare it to how they played against the vermin, and do so without trotting out drivel about home advantage.

Unread 30-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Barry
The media have to go on and on about them, because alongside us they're the only other truly great club in English football.
Either that or the scouse @#%&!s will boycott or hound anyone to death who dares speak out against them in less than flattering terms.
Closed Thread