United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2009, 01:54 PM
wiganste

Default Re: 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
I must say I like how scousers try to keep convincing themselves that they would rather have Chelsea lost this weekend because theyre the main threat. Repeating that to themselves several times to try and convince themselves that the back to back to back champions of England who have the best and most experienced manager in the world aswell as the strongest squad in the league won't be a threat if they're up there come March/April.

Their delusions are quite amusing, look at the opposition theyve faced and already lost twice + conceded shitloads of goals, theyll be out of the title race in October, they'll get maximum 1 point from the Chelsea away and United at anfield game.

Drogba will just humiliate Carragher and co next week, it wont be a pretty sight. I pray its a draw as its a bit early in the season for one of the bigger sides not named us to get a confidence boosting win.
No Petr Cech for them next week. Liverpool will have a big chance to get 3 points

Unread 27-09-2009, 02:04 PM
HarkNowHear

Torres may as well have had me marking him yesterday.

Edit- I wouldn't have given him as much time on the ball and I cant £#%&!in walk.

Hull were Sunday league material yesterday.

Utter dross.

Unread 27-09-2009, 02:15 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Torres may as well have had me marking him yesterday.

Edit- I wouldn't have given him as much time on the ball and I cant £#%&!in walk.

Hull were Sunday league material yesterday.

Utter dross.
Agree with that.

Unread 27-09-2009, 02:32 PM
wonky no

is there a thread on this site that doesn't have slight on berbs in it somewhere?

it's like RI's obsession with rio.

Unread 27-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
No Petr Cech for them next week. Liverpool will have a big chance to get 3 points
Cech has been useless for ages.

Unread 27-09-2009, 03:14 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
is there a thread on this site that doesn't have slight on berbs in it somewhere?

it's like RI's obsession with rio.

I think the natalie imbruglia one doesn't. hth.

Unread 27-09-2009, 06:13 PM
wiganste

Oh, another thing.

Liverpool have won 5 games this season, all against teams currently in the bottom half. Villa & Spuds are in the top half so obviously have some balls about them.

Don't know what my point is here but £#%&! it.

Unread 27-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Oh, another thing.

Liverpool have won 5 games this season, all against teams currently in the bottom half. Villa & Spuds are in the top half so obviously have some balls about them.

Don't know what my point is here but £#%&! it.
Dunno why that made me laugh but £#%&! it
Closed Thread