Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Now you're making new arguments up ffs
except i'm not.

any chance of you answering this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

i said barca/madrid would be shitting it because i don't think zaha will have sufficient impact on our first team to ensure that we will catch up with them more quickly than if we hadn't signed him. do you disagree with that?
you seem to be avoiding doing so for some reason

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
How did that Sterling @#%&! get around it btw?
liverpool bought him of qpr

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
liverpool bought him of qpr
Aware of that, but how come he could move academies if this rule exists?

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:23 PM
dragflick

Quote:
except i'm not.

any chance of you answering this?

Give a shit about that question. Probably not? So what. They wouldn't have been if we'd have signed Bale from Southampton either, but would be if we played them now with him in our team

So...

Quote:
The only point I was trying to make, well not trying to- the point I made and told you was that it has no bearing him signing from Palace as to how good he'll be. Do you agree??

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Didn't we sign Smalling and loan him back until the end of the season?

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Give a shit about that question. Probably not? So what.

weird how you don't give a shit about it now, given you kept quoting me saying it, isn't it?

anybody got the number for tiger tiger? need to let them warn the bouncers there's going to be a very angry little ginger boy in there tonight.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Alvaro

Quote:
It's for under 16's (I think). Liverpool signed him when he was 16.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Yes.

silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
yeah but he spent one season at fulham didnt he? so he can't possibly be a good example of a young player coming from nowhere.

Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Think it's an age plus contract thing

dragflick

Quote:

weird how you don't give a shit about it now, given you kept quoting me saying it, isn't it?

anybody got the number for tiger tiger? need to let them warn the bouncers there's going to be a very angry little ginger boy in there tonight.
When the football debate gets personal... think that means I've won. Poor form from Ether's and Jack tbh. I was quite enjoying it.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:
When the football debate gets personal... think that means I've won. Poor form from Ether's and Jack tbh. I was quite enjoying it.
I haven't got time to 'debate' with someone who is clearly incapable of reading what I've actually written. £#%&! that, it's time to get windmilling.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
ignoring the and #@&%! comments you gave out, pal? you seem to have quite the knack of conveniently avoiding the point.

you said "no, probably not. so what?" (actual quote that you've written, btw) in response to me asking if zaha will help us close the gap on madrid/barca.

so what? surely the point in manchester united signing players is to do exactly that, or are we just doing so to make lower league academies look good?

The Return of JC

Quote:
even if you were trying to answer that by listing foreign players outside of the english top division, wtf are carrick (spurs) and rvp (arsenal) doing in that list?
I was listing the players who would feature in most people's first eleven in attempt to defined 'established'. I think that was fairly obvious.

Harri Jaffa

He was schooled at La Masia until 11 when his parents moved to london for cricketing reasons

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
He was schooled at La Masia until 11 when his parents moved to london for cricketing reasons

Basically we've established that Zaha must be shit because even all the players that went to the top clubs' academies are shit.

That's a comfort to know.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Basically we've established that Zaha must be shit because even all the players that went to the top clubs' academies are shit.

That's a comfort to know.
Answer the £#%&!ing question

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:33 PM
dragflick

Quote:
ignoring the and #@&%! comments you gave out, pal? you seem to have quite the knack of conveniently avoiding the point.

you said "no, probably not. so what?" (actual quote that you've written, btw) in response to me asking if zaha will help us close the gap on madrid/barca.

so what? surely the point in manchester united signing players is to do exactly that, or are we just doing so to make lower league academies look good?
awww, poor Jack

Oh are we back on football talk now you've had your little outburst? Okay. Well yeah, the point of signing what we think to be the best young British talent available is to try and build for the future to get to the best level we can. If Fergie thinks this kid could be the next decent English player then I'll back him and wait to see if he's good enough. Certainly won't judge him because he's from Palace ffs.
Closed Thread