United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:41 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Meanwhile; the pressure 'somewhat eased' on José, according to Sky Sports .

Arseholes

Ah well, £#%&! em. Enjoyed last night. Not classic but nice to see us showing some guts and I loved mourinho post-match.

2 wins and a draw out of the last 4 games, which were City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Fernerbahce... Crisis.

And agreed, decent night.

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:49 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Oliver Kay, Chief Football Correspondent of The Times.

Guy can do no wrong.
ffs

'the antithesis is integral to the true dialectic, through which pep will realise a new, and as yet unseen and uncomprehended, means of footballing pageantry...'

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:56 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
ffs

'the antithesis is integral to the true dialectic, through which pep will realise a new, and as yet unseen and uncomprehended, means of footballing pageantry...'
"Brian, get the blood bags out."

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Oliver Kay, Chief Football Correspondent of The Times.

Guy can do no wrong.
Quote:
The fixture list has been unkind recently, taking in games against Celtic, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton, Barcelona, Southampton and United
Yes the fixture list has been so unkind to poor old City, expecting them to play against Champions of other countries in the Champions league, what are the bloody chances eh?

On top of that - games against Everton and Southampton, teams who are literally in the same league as City. The gods certainly aren't smiling on Pep at the moment are they.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Bunker Buster

What a glorious day today is......

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes the fixture list has been so unkind to poor old City, expecting them to play against Champions of other countries in the Champions league, what are the bloody chances eh?

On top of that - games against Everton and Southampton, teams who are literally in the same league as City. The gods certainly aren't smiling on Pep at the moment are they.

They've won 10 games. We've won 8.

They've lost 3, we've lost 4.

They haven't won in 6. We hadn't won in....2!!

Very similar phases, but one is a crisis and the other is a blip.

One manager apologises to his fans after winning, the other smiles and hi-fives when he loses.

The difference in standards of the two clubs.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

They've won 10 games. We've won 8.

They've lost 3, we've lost 4.

They haven't won in 6. We hadn't won in....2!!

Very similar phases, but one is a crisis and the other is a blip.

One manager apologises to his fans after winning, the other smiles and hi-fives when he loses.

Difference in standards applied by the £#%&!ing media - utter @#%&!s

They're going for the league and Europe- don't care

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Tumescent Throb

sounds like united's media coverage is maintaining its hard-earned reputation for balance...

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Sizlack

Quote:

That was all front and bull shit going on the pitch hugging his little babies (that cost £250m + ) and his proud %@#$&!s after it.

He thought he could humiliate us/Jose by beating us with a second string and it back fired on the bald @#%&! thankfully.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:48 AM
CyrilSkeer

Whatever the result last night it was a no win for United, whatever the team it would have played into the hands of the media and they would have gone to town with it. They have done exactly that for us having the temerity to play a half decent team and wanting, god forbid, to win a game against that bunch of @#%&!s. Meanwhile their darling Pep comes up smelling of roses despite his team of "reserves" not registering a shot on target.
Meanwhile the berts are pedalling what I assume is one of their lies (but taken as gospel) that their starting 11 cost less than Pogba alone.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
Meanwhile the berts are pedalling what I assume is one of their lies (but taken as gospel) that their starting 11 cost less than Pogba alone.
No, it didn't.

Pogba = £89m. City's Starting XI = £137m.

Sane, Otamendi and Navas cost the same as Pogba ffs.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:53 AM
dragflick

Quote:
No, it didn't.

Pogba = £89m. City's Starting XI = £137m.

Sane, Otamendi and Navas cost the same as Pogba ffs.
Then brought on £50m Sterling and £40m Aguero

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:57 AM
jem

to be fair, you can't blame the media for jose being a miserable @#%&! picking a stupid team every week. even when he picks carrick, everyone here asks why the £#%&! he doesn't pick carrick.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
to be fair, you can't blame the media for jose being a miserable @#%&! picking a stupid team every week. even when he picks carrick, everyone here asks why the £#%&! he doesn't pick carrick.
Jem are you autistic? Serious question.

I've seen people on the £#%&!ing spectrum who are less obsessive and compulsive than you are about team selections and midfields, you £#%&!ing absolute oddball.

Unread 27-10-2016, 10:02 AM
dragflick

Quote:

I've seen people on the £#%&!ing spectrum who are less obsessive and compulsive than you are about team selections and midfields, you £#%&!ing absolute oddball.

This. Very strange. 10+ years of the same old shit

Unread 27-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Every. £#%&!ing. Game.

Unread 27-10-2016, 10:11 AM
jem

Quote:

we had a slightly better midfield last night. we looked slightly better. is it asking too much?

only on here would our shit midfield be considered my problem. if I go on about it, it's because he keeps making the same £#%&!ing stupid mistakes.

I hate him anyway (slightly less than suarez), but this is just £#%&!ing basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Every. £#%&!ing. Game.
exactly. you'd think they'd learn.

Unread 27-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

ffs

he still goes on about Rafael being a world class midfielder.

Unread 27-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Unread 27-10-2016, 10:22 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
ffs

he still goes on about Rafael being a world class midfielder.
I am sure you can provide a quote to back that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
sparky cyberbullying someone autistic whilst throb laughs. I hope you're proud of yourselves. "how could we know what he'd do?"