United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Ben

Default Ronaldinho - Free agent

apparently he has quit Flamengo after a dispute over wages. Glazernomic signing if ever iv seen one!

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:13 PM
rebelcountyred

love to see his little pot belly in the shirt

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:14 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
apparently he has quit Flamengo after a dispute over wages. Glazernomic signing if ever iv seen one!
Good shout. He could be put on the same contract as the little @#%&! Owen now he's left, surely better to have Goofy than a rat boy.

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Sparky***

nobody tell saffers

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
nobody tell saffers
Seems to have disappeared since his earlier posts about nationality, hope he comes back tbh, I'm sure he didn't mean it in a racist way.

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Pop

Honestly wouldn't put it past City to try and sign him, show the world what a truly massive club they are and all that.

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:34 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Seems to have disappeared since his earlier posts about nationality, hope he comes back tbh, I'm sure he didn't mean it in a racist way.
Probably out looking for a black best friend to tell us all about.

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Haven't disappeared anywhere pol, and I couldnt care less if you think it was racist. Feel free to keep up your defamation of character tho pol.

Would take Gaucho here if he accepted a wage cut. Bet he and Ando would love to rip up birdcage together.

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

I hope not. Quality in his day, but as said that was years ago.

He wouldn't even be a good influence on the youngsters.

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:47 PM
S/Side.Red

No surprise. He was shocking at times against Internacional at the weekend.

It's actually ridiculous how poor his physical condition is these days. Brazilian football is really slow, with the defensive lines very deep and lots of time on the ball for attacking players. Yet Ronaldinho is constantly caught on the ball. He has no answer to being pressed, and usually just falls over. One such incident cost Flamengo two points at the weekend and he was substituted five minutes later and booed off by the Flamengo fans. Sad to see

edit - the goal at the weekend. Possibly his last contribution in top level football.

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
He looks quite slim there. Trick photography?

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:54 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
He looks quite slim there. Trick photography?
here a fat one

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:54 PM
red in cumbria

If things had gone just a bit differently in the summer of 2003 - one of the great "if only's" of our recent history

Unread 31-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Haven't disappeared anywhere pol, and I couldnt care less if you think it was racist. Feel free to keep up your defamation of character tho pol.

Would take Gaucho here if he accepted a wage cut. Bet he and Ando would love to rip up birdcage together.

I just said I'm sure you didn't mean it in a racist way, I wouldn't say that was defaming your character tbh

Unread 31-05-2012, 11:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No surprise. He was shocking at times against Internacional at the weekend.

It's actually ridiculous how poor his physical condition is these days. Brazilian football is really slow, with the defensive lines very deep and lots of time on the ball for attacking players. Yet Ronaldinho is constantly caught on the ball. He has no answer to being pressed, and usually just falls over. One such incident cost Flamengo two points at the weekend and he was substituted five minutes later and booed off by the Flamengo fans. Sad to see

edit - the goal at the weekend. Possibly his last contribution in top level football.

Flamengo 3 X 3 Internacional - Golaço de Dátolo - Camp. Brasileiro - 26/05/2012 - YouTube
Practically retired at the age of 26, tragic waste. :shakehead:

That curse of rejecting Man Utd can strike even the greatest. Makes you wonder what he would have accomplished had he gone to United before moving to Spain. He'll have been remembered as the best ever, that's what would have happened...

Still remains the best player i've ever seen, I don't think anyone has matched his peak yet.

Unread 31-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing sad tbh.

it was like he just couldn't be arsed anymore.

Unread 31-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Sandman

Never get bored of this goal, he was brilliant.

Unread 31-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Zorg

Can't see him squeezing Anderson out tbh.

Unread 31-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Olelo

I'd still swap him for Anderson tomorrow.

Unread 31-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olelo
I'd still swap him for Anderson tomorrow.
Closed Thread