United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Cream

Football Fat Man: Pogba and Mourinho in verbal bust up

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-all-time-low/

Human slob, Neil 'fat man' Custis is reporting that MouMou has pulled in Poggers for an almighty %@#$&!ing.

The manager SNIPED 'if you want to leave the club, again, all you have to do is ask'

The star midfielder SHOT BACK 'if you want to speak to me in this manner again, go through my agent'.

WowWowWOw.

Unread 16-08-2018, 01:40 AM
ScarFace

Why clubs allowed us to not buy but sell i dunno. £#%&!ing stupid.

we wont sell now

Unread 16-08-2018, 05:14 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-all-time-low/

Human slob, Neil 'fat man' Custis is reporting that MouMou has pulled in Poggers for an almighty %@#$&!ing.

The manager SNIPED 'if you want to leave the club, again, all you have to do is ask'

The star midfielder SHOT BACK 'if you want to speak to me in this manner again, go through my agent'.

WowWowWOw.
Firstly it is the Sun so strong doubts bout the veracity & it is slightly overstated with phrases like “ sniped” & “shot back “
If there is any truth to it why the £#%&! would Jose have to go through Pogba’s agent to talk to him. Is this really what football has become ?

Unread 16-08-2018, 05:58 AM
waynes ear's

Slow news week. Regurgitated shite. Hope the fat @#%&! chokes

Unread 16-08-2018, 06:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

The source (custis) has absolutely zero credibility or integrity.

Inadmissible evidence.

Unread 16-08-2018, 06:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Bet there was a good race after the argument to be first to brief the press.

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:30 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The source (custis) has absolutely zero credibility or integrity.

Inadmissible evidence.
This. Windy Wafflers commands greater journalistic respect than obese clammy skin Curtis.

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Drexl

"Verbal" bust up

Mou should lay the smack down on him. I imagine mou is well versed in grips, holds and takedowns. He would leave pogo with so many breaks and ripped tendons, pogs would be walking like an accordion

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

custis out side carrington trying to get in for a 'scoop'

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:50 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
"Verbal" bust up

Mou should lay the smack down on him. I imagine mou is well versed in grips, holds and takedowns. He would leave pogo with so many breaks and ripped tendons, pogs would be walking like an accordion
There is no stretch of the imagination where Pogba doesn’t murder Mourinho.

Actually reckon he’s probably the softest in the managerial fighting par table.

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:50 AM
puressence

id imagine tomrrows conferance will be good if lard arse is present

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:51 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Speaking in third person now

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Seamus

I dont think things are great between them but this is clearly a made up story. We know Jose likes to do his sniping directly to the press rather than the player.

Quote:
what time are you getting there?

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:55 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
This. Windy Wafflers commands greater journalistic respect than obese clammy skin Curtis.
Bit harsh.

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:00 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Bit harsh.
Thought the clammy skin was a bit unfair. Sorry pal.

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:01 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
There is no stretch of the imagination where Pogba doesn’t murder Mourinho.

Actually reckon he’s probably the softest in the managerial fighting par table.
What do you think he does all night, alone in his hotel room? He practises, that's what. He knows all the tricks

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:08 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
What do you think he does all night, alone in his hotel room? He practises, that's what. He knows all the tricks
In a gang fight he might come in handy for sly kicks or eye gouges on downed foes but Mano a mano he’s begging for mercy and crying before a punch is thrown. Honestly can’t think of bigger managerial shithouse

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Firstly it is the Sun so strong doubts bout the veracity & it is slightly overstated with phrases like “ sniped” & “shot back “
If there is any truth to it why the £#%&! would Jose have to go through Pogba’s agent to talk to him. Is this really what football has become ?
My words, not his.

Quote:
This is what makes me think it's a Mou leak. Certainly comes out of it looking better.

We'll see if he bounces him out or not.

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
In a gang fight he might come in handy for sly kicks or eye gouges on downed foes but Mano a mano he’s begging for mercy and crying before a punch is thrown. Honestly can’t think of bigger managerial shithouse
sad to say, I'm struggling also. Even moyes can lob foes over wine bar tables. Rafa! Mou would leather rafa. I hope

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Ethers

Didn’t Mou shit out of a straightener with Wiggy Conte last season?
Closed Thread