United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Fat Al

Default Jose charged over Saturday's dismissal

FA charging him after reviewing Clattenburgs report.

Grassing little @#%&!.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Sparky***

bring it on. £#%&!ing @#%&! boys. Glad to see him kicking off. Fergie would have done.

Quote:
In March, Ferguson was given a five-match touchline ban and £30,000 fine by the FA for criticising referee Martin Atkinson. He initially received a three-game ban for the remarks and saw a two-game suspended ban he had previously earned for saying referee Alan Wiley was not "fit enough" to keep up with play activated.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Jez Quigley

I'm disappointed.

His behaviour cost us that match. As Poll said, Clattenburg holds a grudge and it will have played a part in us not getting any 2nd half decisions.

Also - I'm sick of whining managers. Imagine if we all whined at Mourinho every time he made a mistake.

Refs are human but whining too much makes us look small time, I'm sorry.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:24 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I'm disappointed.

His behaviour cost us that match. As Poll said, Clattenburg holds a grudge and it will have played a part in us not getting any 2nd half decisions.

Also - I'm sick of whining managers. Imagine if we all whined at Mourinho every time he made a mistake.

#@&%!

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I'm disappointed.

See above you big £#%&!ing ponce.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
I'm disappointed.

Thirded... You massive weapon

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
I'm disappointed.

Cost us the match?! There's me thinking it was the players £#%&!ing up the chances that cost us...

£#%&! the refs, £#%&! the FA. @#%&!s.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:29 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
#@&%!

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I'm disappointed.

Agreed

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:37 PM
elephantstone

leave it out lads, I dont want Jez flouncing

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
#@&%!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Thirded... You massive weapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Cost us the match?! There's me thinking it was the players £#%&!ing up the chances that cost us...

£#%&! the refs, £#%&! the FA. @#%&!s.
Jeeez - anyone else have their log in hacked

Probably not my most popular post

Seriously - what did it gain us? Showing he has passion? Showing he cares?

Does it heck!

I think that his upsetting Clattenburg may have made Clattenburg more reluctant to give us decisions in that second half, as per Graham Poll in the Mail.

Blaming the ref though is a poor distraction. We should be beating Burnley and Jose has just cost us more mither for this banned period now.

But hey - he shows PASSION. Pah - he's seen his arse and not liked the colour of it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
leave it out lads, I dont want Jez flouncing

It's resolute Jez with the logon today. This is trivial - I only get upset at animals suffering.

If this were another manager we'd be gloating at him.

Come on Jose. Big boy underpants on. We're United not FC Flouncico.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Albert Tatlock

Refs are supposed to be unbiased. How can a ref be allowed to hold a grudge. Clattenburg should be hung upsidedown and buggered senseless by a gorrila

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Refs are supposed to be unbiased. How can a ref be allowed to hold a grudge. Clattenburg should be hung upsidedown and buggered senseless by a gorrila
As long as the animals don't suffer I'm fine :-)

Agreed but it's the way it is, like accepting some grounds slope towards the corner flag.

Either road, if this were the behaviour of a UKIP MEP you'd be saying how poor it was. Bad behaviour is bad behaviour and Jose has behaved like a WWE heel at a contract signing. He needs to sort it out.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:45 PM
MOE

Quote:
I'm disappointed.

I would not worry about the above response you have received from the little people on here. Jose has always blamed either the ref, players, medical staff or the tea lady when he loses and never takes responsibility himself.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE
I would not worry about the above response you have received from the little people on here. Jose has always blamed either the ref, players, medical staff or the tea lady when he loses and never takes responsibility himself.
Thanks MOE.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:52 PM
believe

Can we all chip and buy Jez a steak?

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Big Norm

Forgot he'd reffed the City game as well the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 01-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
As long as the animals don't suffer I'm fine :-)

Agreed but it's the way it is, like accepting some grounds slope towards the corner flag.

Either road, if this were the behaviour of a UKIP MEP you'd be saying how poor it was. Bad behaviour is bad behaviour and Jose has behaved like a WWE heel at a contract signing. He needs to sort it out.
Did you sleep through Fergie's 26 year reign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Forgot he'd reffed the City game as well the £#%&!ing @#%&!.
And THAT Leicester game.

Unread 01-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Did you sleep through Fergie's 26 year reign?
That's different. SAF often had good reason to fight but knew when and where to fight his battles.

Don't recall Fergie getting sent to the stand whilst we failed to beat the likes of Burnley too much. Certainly not this early in a season and certainly not when a quarter of the way through the season we are 8 points behind the leaders.

Extrapolate that and we'll finish 32 points behind the Champs this year.

Sorry but Jose has let us all down with a ref issue so early in the season against a team of UFC Jeremy Stephens.

Unread 01-11-2016, 04:03 PM
MOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Forgot he'd reffed the City game as well the £#%&!ing c***.
But in 2012 he gave us three points against Jose.
Closed Thread