Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Basti

Back in training.

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Mr_Ed

Look at them all with their snoods and bobble hats FFS. It's 9 degrees out there. Fannies.

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:40 PM
forwardirektion

Took off his hat after 10 minutes and Jose saw it was him and sent him back to the changing room

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Biggest return since they started selling Wispa's again.

Jones.

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:46 PM
puressence

upthere with the treble day this ... my man back in the fold ... cant speak

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Cream

'Jose, we found the leak. It's Carrick'

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:55 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Unread 31-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

"Nah, you're alright, but you have a good night, yeah"

Unread 31-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:

What a pair they would have been in 2006.

Unread 31-10-2016, 01:15 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
"Nah, you're alright, but you have a good night, yeah"
What's German for "Get away from me you £#%&!ing mess"

Unread 31-10-2016, 01:20 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Good 'en pal!!!

Unread 31-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Cream

Quote:

Unread 31-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Tronics

Surprised a bit by this.

I guess it says alot more about Mourinho's trust in the players he rated above Basti when he excluded from everything...

I'm still of the opinion that even with his injury track record and age he's still one of our best midfielders and possibly should start ahead of others or atleast feature on the bench.

My only issue is his general match fitness, he has been without any kind of competitive football for a long long time, will be difficult and a tad unfair to give him a run without the adequate level of physical preparedness

Unread 31-10-2016, 01:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Surprised a bit by this.

I guess it says alot more about Mourinho's trust in the players he rated above Basti when he excluded from everything...

I'm still of the opinion that even with his injury track record and age he's still one of our best midfielders and possibly should start ahead of others or atleast feature on the bench.

My only issue is his general match fitness, he has been without any kind of competitive football for a long long time, will be difficult and a tad unfair to give him a run without the adequate level of physical preparedness
It's a fascinating turn of events. There's lots of options in the middle for us, so it's going to be a big ask to get back into the team (or even the squad) but the fact that he's involved with the team again after being frozen out completely is big, has Mourinho ever done something like this before?

He took the piss last year, but going by what he's been posting online etc he clearly cares about playing for us. Lets see what happens.

Unread 31-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

He took the piss last year, but going by what he's been posting online etc he clearly cares about playing for us. Lets see what happens.

'cares' Its all relative I suppose

Unread 31-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Surprised a bit by this.

Kept himself sharp by all accounts. If he's back in the fold he should be at least coming off the bench on Thursday, get some minutes in his legs.

Unread 31-10-2016, 02:02 PM
dunk

Making up the numbers.

Unread 31-10-2016, 02:05 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 31-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Ethers

Going by what he's posting online ffs

His IG form has been incredible tbf.