United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-10-2016, 01:18 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I think it's more "I want my LvG"
Also a nice reminder, if VG is still here then Rooney is still captain, guaranteed a spot in the team and plays where he wants.

Mourinho has done well with the Rooney issue, he's been more than fair with him too (considering what he knew going into the job). It's a shame his time is coming to end at United but we'll move on.

Unread 25-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Rooney is definitely getting money for nothing, while United are in dire straights

Unread 25-10-2016, 01:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:14 PM
ScarFace

Similar to falcao, nobody will buy him outright. It will be a loan.

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:19 PM
plopborsky

anyone got any proof or is this just some £#%&!ing shite to fill the papers and get some clicks?

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:25 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
anyone got any proof or is this just some £#%&!ing shite to fill the papers and get some clicks?
Looks like clickbait speculation.

That said, Gerrard's apparently leaving the LA soccerballs so there's maybe an opening for a shit scouse has-been there.

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Sparky***

As if he'll leave in January.

He'll hang around on 300k a week and walk away for nothing when his contract is up.

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

He'll hang around on 300k a week and walk away for nothing when his contract is up.
China or the States on loan.

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:49 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

It'll be end of the season.

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:59 PM
BobJones

Quote:

He'll definitely hang around like a bad fart for the money. At least now the media have been briefed we can put the myth that Rooney just wants to play football to bed.

He's been in football for one thing from day one.

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
He'll definitely hang around like a bad fart for the money. At least now the media have been briefed we can put the myth that Rooney just wants to play football to bed.

He's been in football for one thing from day one.
Jesus Christ

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Sparky***

He's probably got that £#%&!ing tosser Stretford in his ear all the time blowing smoke up his arse 24/7

"You've still got it, Wayne. I can't believe they've dropped you. Don't worry all the top clubs in Europe will be lining up to sign you if Man Utd let you go. Don't worry, we'll leak some stuff to the press soon."

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:13 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
China or the States on loan.
its off season for the US

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
its off season for the US
Can have a couple of months off then. Win win.

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:18 PM
doudou

Quote:
He's probably got that £#%&!ing tosser Stretford in his ear all the time blowing smoke up his arse 24/7

"You've still got it, Wayne. I can't believe they've dropped you. Don't worry all the top clubs in Europe will be lining up to sign you if Man Utd let you go. Don't worry, we'll leak some stuff to the press soon."
A good parasite doesn't kill its host. What else is Stretford going to do, get a job?

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:26 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Looks like clickbait speculation.

That said, Gerrard's apparently leaving the LA soccerballs so there's maybe an opening for a shit scouse has-been there.
gerrard is on 90k a week. the yanks dont pay as much as stoke. plus no fees

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:26 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Rooney is definitely getting money for nothing, while United are in dire straights

Unread 25-10-2016, 03:49 PM
red in cumbria

Isn't the "line" that he is welcome to stay as long as he isn't expecting to be picked every week?

Unread 25-10-2016, 04:06 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
A good parasite doesn't kill its host. What else is Stretford going to do, get a job?
don't think he needs to.

Unread 25-10-2016, 04:13 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Isn't the "line" that he is welcome to stay as long as he isn't expecting to be picked every week?
Yup and with jose saying only last weekend that he will "never sell rooney or ask him to leave because he is a legend", it's clear they want him to be the one who wants the move.

He wont go in jan.
Closed Thread