United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2016, 01:57 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
His instagram is horrible, like a divorced dad dropping subbies at his wife...

"Just over here, in the Autumn leaves, thinking"
#metime

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
The squad is strangely bloated.
Has been since the late Fergie days, when he was obliged to pad the squad out with "value" rather than buying quality.

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:37 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Has been since the late Fergie days, when he was obliged to pad the squad out with "value" rather than buying quality.
thank god for antonio valencia, eh?

Unread 24-10-2016, 05:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
His instagram is horrible, like a divorced dad dropping subbies at his wife...

"Just over here, in the Autumn leaves, thinking"
#metime
Not seen him post his breakfast though. Lowest of the the low on twitter or Instagram

Unread 24-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Not seen him post his breakfast though. Lowest of the the low on twitter or Instagram

Unread 24-10-2016, 05:40 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
You'll defend the lazy German tosser to the hilt, yet you have no time for fergie giggs Ferdinand.. Did sweinstiger sign your cap for you Or accept your friend request and giggsyleft you hanging? You the toppest of top reds as well they should all be shaving your feet for you shouldn't they Your opinion means NOTHING there's a warped agenda behind everything. Personally I hope your a drunk because if your not your ill and your life must be v difficult.

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:42 PM
andyroo

ffs what?

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
You'll defend the lazy German tosser to the hilt, yet you have no time for fergie giggs Ferdinand.. Did sweinstiger sign your cap for you Or accept your friend request and giggsyleft you hanging? You the toppest of top reds as well they should all be shaving your feet for you shouldn't they Your opinion means NOTHING there's a warped agenda behind everything. Personally I hope your a drunk because if your not your ill and your life must be v difficult.
You ended that with I hope your a drunk. I'd take a deep look in that bottle pal. No wum

Unread 24-10-2016, 07:02 PM
dunk

You're fffs

Unread 24-10-2016, 07:05 PM
jem

Quote:
your mad.

Unread 25-10-2016, 02:48 AM
King Tubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
your mad.
You're ...

Unread 25-10-2016, 04:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tubby
You're ...
No way Jem made that grammatical error without purpose, be afraid.

Unread 25-10-2016, 05:19 AM
taff

Quote:
using pure's potent literary style against him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Chubby Schweini blowing out of his arse after 45 mins, trying to do the work of two men. No thanks.
let him blow, i say. let schweini blow.

Unread 25-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Too tempting ?

...and to think I unblocked you recently. We'd all like to see him back but he's not in the plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 25-10-2016, 12:01 PM
puressence

Quote:
Too tempting ?

...and to think I unblocked you recently. We'd all like to see him back but he's not in the plans

Didn't realise you had thanks

Unread 25-10-2016, 12:18 PM
marlo

bunks whats your ig?

how many follow me btw?

Unread 25-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Jethro

Yeah, Bunks. Link your ig

Unread 25-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
bunks whats your ig?

how many follow me btw?
I follow you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Yeah, Bunks. Link your ig
I'm ok ta mate, it's mainly just my kids...

I was in about twitter to Pure..

Unread 25-10-2016, 12:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
bunks whats your ig?

how many follow me btw?
I think I follow you, you occasionally pop up on my various timelines..
Closed Thread