United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:46 PM
dunk

Football Anderson Talisca to Wolves...

Swaps Benfica for Wolves.. €25m

Where's Duane? Seems like knocking about on here has done him some good and United's transfer activity is rubbing off on them

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Coracao

He's probably wondering who the £#%&! he is, like 99.9% of us.

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:49 PM
dunk

Was linked with us a year or so ago, Liverpool wanted him this summer apparently

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Sparky***

That's £21m

Where the £#%&! are Wolves getting £21m from...and more to the point, how is that not breaching ffp rules? I'm pretty sure they don't make enough money for that not to make them losses.

Unread 10-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's £21m

Where the £#%&! are Wolves getting £21m from...and more to the point, how is that not breaching ffp rules? I'm pretty sure they don't make enough money for that not to make them losses.
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...ionaires-club/

Jorge Mendes is very heavily involved. They'll get lots of top young players.

Unread 10-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...ionaires-club/

Jorge Mendes is very heavily involved. They'll get lots of top young players.
Quote:
Financial fair play rules will be relaxed slightly for the upcoming Championship season, in that they will now be measured as an average over three consecutive seasons – an average loss of £13m is allowed per season, or £35m per season for every season of the three spent in the Premier League.
Ah, so it's worth risking the penalties from FFP as long as you get promoted to the prem.

They need to stop fining clubs for over spending and running up losses, because when their owners are billionaires it's a drop in the ocean....they should be docking them points.

Unread 10-08-2016, 09:45 PM
saffers

Beast of a player tbf

Unread 10-08-2016, 10:44 PM
DuanePipe

Ffp is for wimps.

I've only been refreshing 'talisca wwfc' on Twitter every 2 minutes for the past 10 days now. Need him to sign for someone soon or I'm going bust.

Unread 11-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Tierra Del Fuego

quite like Talisca, but prefer Laphroaig

Unread 11-08-2016, 10:16 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Ffp is for wimps.

I've only been refreshing 'talisca wwfc' on Twitter every 2 minutes for the past 10 days now. Need him to sign for someone soon or I'm going bust.
Can't wait to see your posts next season when you rock up at OT with a team full of Mendes' boys

Unread 11-08-2016, 10:55 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quick reminder, United are the ones ruining football. The reason 75% of the PL have money is because they play United twice a season.

Have Wolves ever had £25m?

Unread 11-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Zorg

Been spotted looking at houses in Whitmore Reans apparently.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:10 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Been spotted looking at houses in Whitmore Reans apparently.

Massive fan of Dudley Zoo and a HUGE Lenny Henry fan, apparently. That's why he's said no to Liverpool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Quick reminder, United are the ones ruining football. The reason 75% of the PL have money is because they play United twice a season.

Have Wolves ever had £25m?
The company that owns us makes around £27m per day. So they can afford to furnish us with the greediest lads in the WORLD!

Exec box at Rotherham. One of China's richest men, Mendes and some other big-wigs.

Adjoining exec box, Wolves sporting director with a Chuckle Brother.

Football

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Sizlack

No way is Barry Chuckle a wolves fan! They are Rotherham aren't they? Iam shocked.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
No way is Barry Chuckle a wolves fan! They are Rotherham aren't they? Iam shocked.
I'm sure he goes where the beer is free..

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:45 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Yeah, he's Rotherham.

Apparently one of their top lads. Not to be messed with.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:51 PM
woody78

Quote:
Saw the smaller one at OT once . Always presumed he was a red

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
The company that owns us makes around £27m per day. So they can afford to furnish us with the greediest lads in the WORLD!

Exec box at Rotherham. One of China's richest men, Mendes and some other big-wigs.
And?

Wolves are a nothing club, nothing fanbase in a nothing league. THE FOOTBALL CLUB generates £#%&! all. You can't throw hundreds into the club like the other sugar daddies use to anymore.

Who's buying this lad, the club or the ownership?

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
And?

Wolves are a nothing club, nothing fanbase in a nothing league. THE FOOTBALL CLUB generates £#%&! all. You can't throw hundreds into the club like the other sugar daddies use to anymore.

Chill out TBR, let Duanepipers enjoy this for a bit before it inevitably all implodes ffs.

I'd also hardly call Wolverhampton Wanderers a "nothing" club. I think they have about 3 league titles, 4 fa cups and some league cups in their trophy cabinet... Also Molineaux is one of the most recognisible grounds in England with at least some character.

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Clearly Paul Chuckle tbf.

Quote:
And?

Closed Thread